c 207,208

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (207) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The omnipotent online shopping has allowed them to unpack an extremely rich range of products. Just like now, they thought this thing was dispensable before, but now it is really delicious after using it.

It was the weekend for the two children. They finished their busy work in the morning and were a little tired at noon. They took a nap upstairs. When they woke up, they had almost prepared everything downstairs.

They did get barbecue ingredients, which should have been put on during the barbecue, but Li Hanfei didn't want to waste it. Just use the sauce, add the BBQ marinade, and add a little water to mix well.

After the ingredients are placed on the stove, brush them with a layer of oil and then the sauce.

When the hot charcoal fire roasts the ingredients, the aroma of pork sausage is the first to be released.

Li Hanfei used a brush to brush the sauce twice on it, and slowly waited for it to be toasted, fragrant and crispy.

Li Hanfei's barbecue is standard northern barbecue. The emphasis is on using relatively strong flavors to create a delicious dish that stimulates the taste buds to the extreme.

Regardless of whether the taste belongs to the south or the north, as long as it is delicious, it is enough to make a few people happy.

The ham sausage is the most popular here, and it has already been stared at by several pairs of eyes before it is cooked.

The flower knife he moved forward to cut had already become crispy. Li Hanfei picked up one first, rolled a circle of spicy barbecue ingredients on it and handed it to Zhang Yue. Zhang Yue took a bite and nodded vigorously.

"That's it."

Only then did Li Hanfei roll two sausages with non-spicy barbecue ingredients and call them. The dry ingredients are not spicy when rolled, but the hot sauce on them is spicy. However, it is still acceptable for children.

Li Hanfei rolled out another non-spicy one, sprinkled a few spicy ingredients on it and handed it to Yue Cheng: "How is it?"

Yue Cheng took a bite and nodded to indicate that he accepted it, and then Jiang Yuedong and Dou Linwei chose the ones according to their own tastes.