c 141,142

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (141) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Given the level of development of e-commerce before the end of the world, it is not impossible to do business in this area.

Yue Cheng stepped on the bottom of the water, searched on the ground, and found a piece of wire.

Li Hanfei turned around and saw Yue Cheng swimming toward the door, and hurriedly followed.

There was a rolling shutter door at the express delivery door. Apparently, when the flood came, the door was not open yet. Yue Cheng used a piece of iron wire to pry open the lock on the rolling shutter door, and then pulled it upward. The glass door appeared in front of several people.

When Jiang Yuedong approached, he gave Yuecheng a thumbs up first.

Push the glass door open, and this is actually a door curtain, which is mainly used to receive guests and send them by mail. There are only a few scattered packages, which must have just been packed and not yet sent out. Li Hanfei saw the sliding door in front of him, swam over and opened it, and saw the dazzling array of shelves inside and a thick layer of express delivery floating on the water.

There is a little air above, but Li Hanfei knows that the air will not last long. Jiang Yuedong didn't even want to waste air. Most of his body stayed underwater, leaving only a pair of eyes on the water, blinking and waiting for Li Hanfei's instructions.

"Shall we take them all up and dismantle them one by one?" Li Hanfei asked.

Yue Cheng frowned and said, "Too many."

"That's for nothing. How can we still dislike something that comes for nothing and takes up space?" Li Hanfei said.

Jiang Yuedong exposed his mouth and said: "Let's go up and get the fishing net, and use the fishing net to catch them. Take down all three fishing nets."

This is much more spectacular than the chicken farm before.

The three of them first used ropes, picked the bigger ones, tied up all the express packages they could take away, and then swam out of the water. This place was a bit far away from their ship. Li Hanfei left Yuecheng there and asked him to stay as still as possible. Then he and Jiang Yuedong swam back to the ship, asking Jiang Yuedong to retrieve the anchor first, and then target Yuecheng. Sail over.