c 171,172

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (171) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

There is nothing you can do about it. This will destroy the sealing of the container, and it may be filled with water after it is put into the water. However, it will discharge the smoke and be good for heating and insulation inside.

The puppy was temporarily kept here to guard the livestock, so that he could get used to getting along with the livestock since he was a child. When he grew up, he worked hard to protect them.

Filling the thermos with hot water, Li Hanfei tightened his down jacket, placed the thermos on his legs, and wrapped his legs with a blanket. From time to time, use a flashlight to shine on the raft.

They had been living in peace and harmony. In fact, Li Hanfei had never thought about ending the vigil. Staying half-way through the night without sleeping was not an option.

But as the saying goes, don't be afraid of ten thousand, just be afraid of the unexpected.

Li Hanfei held the puppy and touched its chin. This little puppy is two times bigger than when I first bought it, and feels at least half a kilogram heavier. It became more and more comfortable to be held in my arms. The puppy also enjoyed Li Hanfei's touch. Use your little tongue to lick Li Hanfei's wrist.

"It would be great if you could grow up quickly." Li Hanfei touched the puppy's head: "When you can look after the house, you won't have to keep vigil."

The dog's hearing is sensitive enough to bark out a warning when someone steps into the territory in the middle of the night. It's just that this puppy is too small.

Growing up to be a big dog looking after the house seems to be a very distant thing.

As soon as Li Hanfei finished speaking, the puppy seemed to understand and raised his head and barked twice.

Li Hanfei laughed: "Okay, you can also look after the house now."

I kind of miss Zhenzhen Lianlian. In fact, thinking about it, if there are no other ships at sea, the Ocean Three should be able to guard the home, but they will leave as soon as they reach a place where people live.

This is their own protection, which is understandable.

It would be great if they could keep a few big dogs. If someone comes to their boat without permission, a few big dogs will scream loudly and scare people away!