c 139,140

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (139) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

"Beijing welcomes you."

The author has something to say: I didn't expect it, what a good name it is hhhhhhhhhh~

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2021-02-2819:02:42~2021-03-0117:21:06~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: 50 bottles for Novel Fan; 20 bottles for Ajuan; 19 bottles for Shouyang; 10 bottles for Meow Meow, Dinna, and Xingchen Haomiao; 5 bottles for Daozhi; 1 bottle for Bluebird;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 65

Li Hanfei raised his hand and gave Yue Cheng a thumbs up sign. He who knows him is Yue Cheng.

This time, I have prepared all the names that may be used as pets in the future, so I don't have to worry about naming them anymore.

Li Hanfei asked Yue Cheng to move the fish, temporarily stopped the boat, and began to train the fish with great interest.

Dou Linwei reminded: "Training must have secret codes, slogans and the like."

Li Hanfei said: "They all understand human nature and can understand what I say."

"Then you can't just shout with your voice when calling them from now on," Dou Linwei said. "It's best to have a whistle or something. If you want to go to them in the future, blow the whistle directly and let them whistle."

Although Dou Linwei was surprised that Li Hanfei could get along so well with animals, with the help of three sea creatures, life at sea would definitely be the same.

This reminded Li Hanfei, who hurried back to the house and rummaged through the boxes for a long time before finally finding a plastic whistle at the bottom of the box.

That whistle is a child's toy. I brought it casually from the underwater fishing village at first, but I usually put it at the bottom of the box and forget about it. If it hadn't been for Dou Linwei's reminder, I don't know how long it would have been left there.

Yue Cheng asked Li Hanfei to separate the small fish first, and then cut the big fish into small pieces similar to the small fish. Then he walked to a place with a bucket of fish, blew a whistle, and then threw the fish to feed them. Let them develop conditioned reflexes. The sound of a whistle means there is fish to eat.