c 3,4

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (3) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

He used his remaining willpower to struggle toward the water. But the moment he saw the light on the water getting brighter and brighter, Li Hanfei completely lost his strength and his body sank into the water again.

Swallowed by the dark sea water, the air in his lungs was completely squeezed out.

...It turns out...this was how Jack felt before he died.

At least, I got "Heart of the Ocean".

Li Hanfei tightened his fingers on the bracelet he was still holding and held it tightly.

After all, it was the only burial object.

But he didn't know that under the dark sea water, the bracelet flickered on and off, glowing with a faint blue light.

chapter 2

One month later.

The moment the sun jumped out of the coastline, the blue sky, white clouds, and vast blue sea reflected the sunlight, as if nothing had happened.

In the distance, as the sun rises, a transparent ball floats along the coastline with the flow of sea water.

The ball is exactly the same as the water running ball commonly seen on the beach.

And inside the transparent ball, curled up was a child of about seventeen or eighteen years old.

Li Hanfei woke up from thirst.

The chapped lips have no moisture at all. Move your Adam's apple, and the dry mouth has no excess saliva to feed the throat.

It's like I haven't seen water in a century.

Li Hanfei felt a splitting headache and wanted to sit up. When he put his hands on his body, he felt a shaking. He sat up hurriedly and touched the plastic ball wall in front of him. He looked up and saw a zipper.

This is a sphere that is barely big enough for him to stand up. The space is not large, but it can float steadily on the water.

Where is this?

How long had he been unconscious?

As consciousness gradually returned, Li Hanfei thought of everything before his coma.