c 11,12

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

繁體

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (11) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

After being properly prepared, Li Hanfei rolled up his sleeves and rowed in that direction.

One is to speed up, and the other is to warm up first.

Only when I got closer did I see clearly that most of the snow mountain was covered with black dust and pebbles, and there were broken white parts of ice and snow below. Obviously, the dust above is very good at isolating the ice and snow below from the outside world, so that the iceberg can drift here.

Li Hanfei was thinking about where this iceberg would come from when he discovered that there was another raft paddling this way from the left. There was a triangular tent on the raft, and there was also a figure holding a paddle and paddling this way. Draw.

That's right! It's human!

In the past two days, Li Hanfei saw someone other than himself for the first time!

If there are people, then there are probably other people nearby, even not far from the land!

Li Hanfei's heartbeat quickened, but he quickly understood that the other party was probably also a drifter.

If the other party is in the same predicament as you are...then you must be on guard against others.

Li Hanfei hesitated a little, and when the bamboo raft collided with the glacier, he first tried to get on the glacier. The dark layer on top is very solid and will not sink when you step on it, but you can see from the faults that there is ice and snow below, so you still have to be careful. Li Hanfei grabbed the rope tied to the bamboo raft and climbed up. When you see a raised part, make sure it is strong. Put the knotted rope on it and make sure it won't separate easily.

This glacier is actually not big, only thirty or forty square meters in size. But there is enough snow to collect.

Then he stood on the snow and watched the raft slowly approaching.

When the other side got closer, Li Hanfei's heart became cold.

Because there were tents, fire-making tools, and sundries piled up on the raft. It's obviously similar to my own situation.

And there were two people, a man and a woman, on top of it. The middle-aged man was obviously stronger than himself.

Although Li Hanfei is a newbie, he also knows the cruelty of the law of the jungle.