c 103,104

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (103) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

In addition to enough gasoline to last two hundred kilometers, Li Hanfei was already very embarrassed to have given so many things for free.

After determining what was needed, Li Hanfei counted the rescue supplies he received, and was led across the city to see what useful ship repair parts could be found.

After both sides finished their work, the rescuers on the ship helped move things onto the ship and left them a booklet, which wrote down things they need to pay attention to when surviving at sea, as well as the most basic methods of survival.

Then he gave Li Hanfei a simple radar. The function is very simple, it is to accept stations from nearby signal transmitting stations. Each site is a shelter. Li Hanfei became familiar with the operation.

After the handover was completed, the team leader looked at the people on the boat and saw that they were all students. Before the end of the world, they were still well protected by their parents. But after the flood came, many people parted ways forever.

"You are all good kids. Since you believe in yourself, I believe in you too. Get to the nearest safe zone as soon as possible. I will continue walking towards the high seas. As you said, if you wander around the high seas more, you may be able to find more survivor."

Waves would send directionless boats and rafts farther and farther away from the mainland.

The longer time passes, the harder it will be to find.

The female member of the rescue team was still uneasy about Jiang Yue: "Are you sure you don't want to come with us? We have personnel on each ship, and we can always meet up with your brother later. Although the rescue team is more difficult, it is safe and the treatment is good. You If you have studied nursing, you can definitely join the medical team."

An underage girl floating on the sea is definitely more dangerous than the men over there.

Jiang Chuo had his own ideas: "I've only been studying for one year. Wouldn't it be harmful if I was asked to take care of the wounded? I still want to be with my brother."

Yue Cheng had already picked out the things he needed and picked up a plastic bag. The rescue team was quite generous about this, and also told Yue Cheng that if he really managed to figure it out, he must report his abilities when he got to the safe zone, and he would definitely be able to accomplish something.