c 149,150

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (149) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Don't say that you didn't have the conditions to take it away at that time. There are so many plastic bottles, and just a few bottles of soil can be of great help in subsequent life.

Planting and breeding must have developed on such a large mountain. Li Hanfei had already seen a greenhouse made of plastic canopies and a large chimney emitting black smoke.

In the past, when I saw a chimney, I would equate it with pollution and smog, but now I see it, and it is a symbol of civilization and production!

Dou Linwei followed Li Hanfei out of the original resettlement house. For people of the previous generation, stability was more important than anything else. So it was hard for him to leave.

Only when he saw the land before his eyes did he realize that leaving with Li Hanfei was definitely the biggest and most important decision he had ever made in his life!

The ship kept getting closer, and soon a sea motorcycle came over. It was a staff member in uniform. He was slightly fat, and his smile was a bit friendly.

This time, Li Hanfei was not as jerky as last time, and he raised his hand to say hello enthusiastically: "Where should we register? I want to stay here for a while."

"Don't you live there permanently?" The man was a little strange.

When many people saw this place, they were immediately excited and couldn't help themselves, crying and shouting to stay. Li Hanfei actually said that he was just staying temporarily.

Of course Li Hanfei wanted to stay. He could already imagine the stable life he could have here.

But if he wants to find his brother, he is destined to be unable to stay in one place permanently.

Li Hanfei smiled and shook his head: "We are looking for someone, we won't be able to stay for a long time. It's just that the weather is getting colder, so we need to find a place to stay."

The staff nodded: "Then there's nothing we can do. There are a lot of people looking for people now. But I kindly remind you. This year, the sea water has risen, and the salt in the sea has also been diluted. So the freezing point has become higher. After a while, the sea level It may freeze. Even if you want to find someone, I still recommend that you at least survive the winter before leaving. Our resettlement site has good conditions and many resources. The treatment is very good!"