c 191,192

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (191) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The ewe's reaction was getting louder and louder, but Li Hanfei could only watch.

"You said you want Jiang Yue to come and take a look? She is a woman after all. But she has never given birth? How about looking for Uncle Dou who has a child? But Uncle Dou didn't give birth by himself."

And even if you know how humans are born, you may not know how sheep are born.

Yue Cheng said: "Jiang Chuo is a nurse."

How could Li Hanfei forget that no matter how bad Jiang Yue was, he had learned some basic nursing skills and might be able to learn something useful.

"Go to Jiang Yue and ask her what to do. If you need anything, prepare it over there. I'll be here with you."

Animals have an unimaginable affinity for Li Hanfei. Even a newborn lamb who is still afraid of the world is not afraid of him. Yue Cheng nodded and went out first.

Li Hanfei saw with his own eyes the sheep's belly moving bit by bit, and could also feel the lamb inside struggling to come out. He wanted to look, but he was a little afraid to look. He watched as the lamb's head with the outer membrane came out little by little, and finally with a "pop", the whole thing was pulled out along with the placenta.

That scene... Li Hanfei was scared and excited when he looked at it. Even when his emotions were tense, there was still some range.

At most, he had seen puppy births, but they were not so bloody.

The ewe immediately turned around and bit open the afterbirth. The amniotic fluid suddenly became wet. Then Li Hanfei watched helplessly as the ewe bit off the umbilical cord and ate the placenta.

It's even more unacceptable.

In the few minutes after Yue Cheng left, Li Hanfei's world view almost collapsed.

Human birth...is this also the case?

Anyway, Li Hanfei himself has a psychological shadow.

The second lamb also started to stand up hard. Li Hanfei reached out and touched it. The lamb immediately had a wrong understanding of its mother's position and rushed straight to Li Hanfei's direction to join the boss. Grab Li Hanfei's fingers and eat them.