c 181,182

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (181) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

"It shows that you still can't do bad things..."

There are still many good people. There was a lot of discussion here, no one dared to save him anymore for fear of being taken down by the water ghost again, but some people still ran away to find the police.

It seemed that the woman was quickly losing her strength and was unable to struggle.

Li Hanfei did not want to die. This person wants to push the child into the water, so let her also go into the water and enjoy it. But Dou Yanyan was fine after all, because this cost her life, and Li Hanfei couldn't bear it.

Feeling that he was almost done, Li Hanfei walked over slowly, reached out and grabbed the woman's arm, pulled her upwards hard, and shouted: "Come up!"

In an instant, the woman was pulled to the surface of the water.

The woman had lost consciousness and coughed hard twice to expel the water in her lungs.

An older person couldn't help but said: "You can't save the water ghost when it takes someone! Otherwise, it will be fatal to be hated by the water ghost."

Li Hanfei said: "It's okay, I have a strong character and the water ghost can't get close to me."

The man was pulled out of the water, and the police came quickly after getting the news.

What a coincidence, it's the same person from last night.

"you……"

Li Hanfei said simply and clearly: "This one is from the same family as the father and son yesterday. I arrested her son here. She retaliated today and tried to push our six-year-old girl into the water, but she fell in. Everyone saw it with their own eyes. ”

It seems that they happened at the same time, but in fact there was an incident interspersed in the middle, which Li Hanfei didn't say.

Dou Linwei waved his daughter over and stepped forward to testify: "This is my daughter. She just wanted to push my daughter into the water. If she didn't succeed, she would push her again. As a result, she harmed others and herself. She also fell into the water, and it was Xiao Li. They were rescued."