c 49,50

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (49) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

After eating, the two of them tacitly saved the eggs for last, peeled off the egg shells and threw them into a half-shaped plastic bottle. Due to the extreme shortage of supplies, Li Hanfei chose to keep most of the things except the garbage that could not be disposed of, maybe they could be used in the future. Although he himself couldn't figure out what use the eggshells could have in the future.

Li Hanfei had bad luck. Each of them had two eggs. The wild bird eggs themselves were small, only a little bigger than a finger. After peeling them open, Li Hanfei discovered that there was already a formed bird inside. Maybe it will come out after a few more days of incubation. But Li Hanfei understood that if this little bird was on the island, it would not survive even if it came out, and would soon be drowned. After Li Hanfei took him away from the island, the bird inside was already dead.

He had eaten raw eggs before, but it wasn't that he couldn't eat them. It was just that he couldn't eat them when he looked at this small and exquisite little guy.

Just as he was hesitating, Li Hanfei realized that his hands were empty. He looked back and saw Yue Cheng picking up the formed bird and throwing it into his mouth. He gave Li Hanfei the white and tender egg that he had peeled off in his hand.

Li Hanfei was moved and threw the egg into his mouth: "Thank you."

He never refuses the kindness of others, and accordingly he will repay others with enough sincerity.

Somehow, the two of them ate bird eggs in the morning. When Li Hanfei cast down the net in the afternoon, he saw a broken raft floating not far away.

The raft was very small. In fact, there was nothing attractive about a simple raft. The main reason is that there is a sunshade shelf on the raft, and on that shelf, there are more than ten pigeons squatting.

Li Hanfei hurriedly called Yuecheng. Seeing the raft getting closer and closer, Yuecheng was about to jump into the water. After being stopped by Li Hanfei, Li Hanfei found the foam raft he had picked up before and sat on the raft. Get on the boat and paddle toward the raft.

The pigeons all tilted their heads to look at Li Hanfei. When Li Hanfei got on the raft, the pigeons scattered in all directions. Li Hanfei was not in a hurry, but put away the foam raft and rowed the raft back to the bamboo raft. The raft was not big. He removed the frame and put it in the corner of the bamboo raft. Then he disassembled the raft directly into wooden sticks and stood on it. Dig some water between the bamboo raft and the fishing boat.