c 107,108

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (107) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Li Hanfei put more feed into the food box prepared for them and said, "Eat more and try to lay eggs for me as soon as possible. If you hatch more babies, I will rely on you for food in the future."

The chicken cooed a few times, as if in response, and continued to eat and drink, like a ruthless rice machine.

I went to pet the pigeons for a while. Everyone in Yuecheng has finished washing up, so come over and tell Li Hanfei to sleep.

After washing and lying on the bed, Li Hanfei always felt that he had forgotten something.

what is it then?

Li Hanfei felt sleepy. When he was half asleep and half awake, he suddenly heard a "ding" in his mind.

He sat up suddenly and heard the system prompt: "Ding! Congratulations to the host for completing mission eleven. Please follow the prompts to find the reward yourself. Please drive west at full speed."

I'm afraid this isn't going to be a big gift.

Li Hanfei sat up, turned on the light, and calmed down for a while.

It must be a big deal this time, but how to explain to the neighbors that the boat suddenly started sailing? You can't just untie the boat and run away alone. What should I do if I can't find it back?

It can't be said that it was the ancestors who entrusted the dream...

Li Hanfei wanted to curse. Any gift you have to pick up by yourself by boat.

Forget it, this is the only thing they would be suspicious of anyway.

"Is there another mission?" Yue Cheng asked politely.

Li Hanfei shook his head: "It's not a mission, it's a mission reward that we need to get ourselves. Forget it, listen to me later, let's wake up the two people over there."

Li Hanfei put on his clothes and got off the boat, got off the bamboo raft and ran to his neighbor. He saw the girl sitting on the deck, wrapping herself in a quilt and making a rice dumpling.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Yue raised his head and asked Li Hanfei while surrounding the quilt.

"No fire?" He was surrounded by quilts and looked pitiful.