c 161,162

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (161) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

"You make an offer," Li Hanfei said.

The stall owner tentatively gave the price: "I don't want more from you, just...two hundred catties of rice. This is a big brand, and it cost five or six hundred yuan before."

Li Hanfei just sneered: "At this price, I might as well fish up a big refrigerator from the bottom of the sea and repair it myself."

Maybe Yuecheng really knows how to repair refrigerators.

The refrigerator itself is a very well-sealed piece of furniture, so it is relatively easy to repair.

Seeing that he was young, the stall owner knew a little bit, so he just said: "Who is going out to look for things in this cold weather? Let's do this, I will also open a business, how about 150 pounds? I'll give you a 25% discount ."

Li Hanfei made a lie: "Twenty eggs and two packs of cigarettes, that's it."

"You can't give me such a low price! This is an electrical appliance after all! It was a rarity thirty years ago when we didn't have it. Now supplies are even scarcer than then. This refrigerator can't be cheaper than it was then."

"The cost of production was too high in the past, and of course not every household could afford it. Now as long as the production line is restored, 18,000 units can be produced every minute. If compared with before, more people would die now." Li Han Fei didn't want to continue arguing, "I'm going to offer this price anyway. If you really think I'm paying less, just forget it. I'll go over there and have a look."

Li Hanfei stood up and was about to leave, but was stopped by the stall owner. The stall owner looked at the refrigerator and then thought about the price Li Hanfei gave: "Add another pack of cigarettes! You can take the extra pack of cigarettes! If I didn't like smoking, I wouldn't be willing to give it to you."

After making the deal, the refrigerator weighed about fifty kilograms despite its small size. Once Jiang Yuedong bought the things, we carried the refrigerator up and downstairs with him.

"This refrigerator is good. You can just put something there when it's not in use. It can keep things warm in it if you're afraid of freezing." Jiang Yuedong said.

This can be regarded as the reverse insulation of the refrigerator.

"When the weather gets hot, you can put in bean sprouts, vegetables and the like that you can't eat. The power consumption should be quite large. I'll discuss it with Yue Cheng when I get back. There's also a charging station on the mountain. I'll finish it in the afternoon. Let's go ask about charging. It's a pity that there are no batteries for sale. Otherwise, if we save a few more batteries, we won't have to wait for the windmill to be used."