Chapter 97 (P4): What Do You Think About Kira?

MARCH 29, 2006

TOKYO, JAPAN

AT 7:00 AM 

                                                                                    MARIE 

I woke up to hear the alarm clock go off. I snoozed the alarm clock, sat up in my bed, and yawned. "Alright, girls," I heard Ms. Hirota say. "It's time to wake up." I wiped my eyes before I opened them. I got out of bed and went to the other room to wake up Alissa and Kyrie. "Good morning, y'all," I greeted them before turning the light on. I watched as Alissa and Kyrie woke up in their beds. "Good morning," I greeted them. "Good morning," Kyrie greted me back. "Good morning," Alissa greeted me back. I was surprised that Alissa would greet me back considering that she did not take the truth well. I suppose no one would have taken it all that well. The truth can suck sometimes, but there is nothing you can do to change that. I turned around and went to my bag. I gathered my clothes that I was going to wear today when I heard a knock on the door. I went up to the door and opened it. "Good morning," the lady greeted me. "We had a lot of muffins left over from today so we're just delivering some free muffins." 

I was surprised that she was giving us free muffins for breakfast. However, I still took the crate of muffins from her. "Thank you," I said to her. "Have a great rest of the day." The lady then left and went to the next room. I closed the door with my foot and placed the muffins on the desk. 

MEANWHILE...

                                                                                      HAILEY (ARIEL) 

I woke up with Daemon right next to me. "Hey," I greeted him. Daemon moaned before he woke up. "Hey," he greeted me. I turned and looked at the clock. "Seven twenty?" I asked. I sighed. "We need to get up," I said before getting out of bed and putting my house shoes on. I stretched out my arms and yawned before I straightened out my nightgown. I heard Daemon sigh. "You know," he began. "Last night was incredible. Just you and me. Getting room service, ice cream, and pizza. We should do it again." I turned around and looked at him. "It was," I agreed with him. "We watched Guess Who and The Bodyguard. Those movies are some of my favorites." I watched as Daemon got out of bed and walked up to me. We kissed each other's lips a couple of times before we spoke again. "I hope we can have more nights like this again," I told Daemon. "I hope so too, my mermaid," he agreed with me. 

I allowed Daemon to lean forward and kiss me three more times before I held him in my arms. 

AT 7:30 AM 

                                                                                   MARIE 

I was brushing my hair out when I heard a knock on the door. I placed my brush down on the bed and opened it. When I did, I saw something that I wasn't expecting. I did my best to stay cool since I didn't want the people who were at the door to think that I did something wrong. "Oh, good morning, officers," I greeted them. That's right. Chief Matsuda and Commander Aizawa were at the door. "Good morning, Marie," Chief Matsuda greeted me. I stood there trying to not freak out. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "Did I do something bad?" "You need to come with us," Commander Aizawa answered. I stood my ground and tried to not act scared. "Am I under arrest?" I asked. "No," Commander Aizawa out. "You're not under arrest. We just wanna talk to you about something." A sense of relief fell over me after Commander Aizawa gave me that answer. I walked out of the room and closed the door before I went with the police officers to their car. 

AT 8:30 AM 

                                                                                   MARIE