Chapter Forty-Eight: This Weird Feeling

FEBRUARY 10, 2006

TOKYO, JAPAN

AT 3:30 AM

                                                                            MARIE 

I was in my bed feeling warm and cozy as one should be in their bed. I was hoping to have a nice sleep, but what I got was something the exact opposite of what I asked. Instead of having any happy dreams, all that I got was a nightmare. However, it wasn't just any nightmare, it felt as if I was seeing more things from the vision. Instead of reliving every minute of the role that I played in the vision. Instead, it was like I wasn't there. I saw a lot of people getting killed in a Final Destination matter. I tried to move, but I couldn't. "What the hell?!" I panicked. I looked around and saw a guy of Japanese descent get impaled by a falling spear. I watched as this girl with long strawberry blonde hair screamed after I saw this. I looked at the girl as she ran and noticed that she looked a lot like a girl that I saw with Alissa. It was Pauline! "Pauline!" I cried out. Just then, I saw one of the spears on the wall break the glass on the trophy shelf. I watched in horror as one of the shards of glass landed on her neck. 

Other sharps of glass landed on her face, her shoulders, and the complete left side of her body. It even took out her left eye which was now replaced with a small puddle of blood. I watched as Pauline fell with the shards of glass all over her. A pool of blood formed and I saw the backside of her body which unveiled glass shards sticking out from where they impaled her. I softly gasped and covered my mouth once I saw this. I looked up and saw Amber who was running to Pauline when the trophy shelf began to fall. I watched as Amber looked up, turned around, and tried to make her way to the exit. However, she didn't make it that far. For the trophy shelf landed on her right foot. Amber's screams and hollers of pain filled my ears. I watched as she crawled out from the wreckage and tried to make her way to the exit despite not being able to walk. 

I tried to rush to Amber, but I couldn't. "Amber!" I cried out. "Amber, hold on!" I watched as she tried to crawl even with shards of glass all over her right foot. Suddenly, I heard a noise from the ceiling. I looked up and found a large beam that broke off from the ceiling. "Amber, move!" I begged. However, nothing worked and the beam fell to Amber. I watched helplessly as the beam fell on her. A clot of blood came out of Amber's mouth once the beam had crushed her. "No!" I shouted. I turned around and looked at the staircase. This time, I was able to run. However, I was able to run halfway to the staircase before I wasn't able to move anymore. Just then, a loud noise from the ceiling echoed in my ear as I watched students everywhere try to hurry down the stairs. 

I watched as one student pushed other people aside to get out of the situation that she was in. The girl looked very familiar. Once all the people were out of the way, I noticed the girl's face immediately. It was Blair! "Blair!" I shouted. I continued to watch as she pushed other people around. "Stop it, Blair!" I begged. "Stop!" However, nothing seemed to work. I watched as Blair was accidentally shoved down by someone who accidentally shoved her off the staircase. Blair's screams filled my ears until she collided with the floor, landing face-first. I shrieked as I saw this. Blair's head was turned to the left, and her eyes, and mouth were wide open. The bones stuck out from her neck and most of her teeth were knocked out thanks to the fall that she took. A puddle of blood soaked around her head. I tried my best not to freak out, but Blair's death was a huge deal for me. 

Just then, the staircase started to collapse. Everyone ran faster and did their best to get off of it as it continued to collapse. I saw a familiar Korean guy who was on the staircase trying to get off. It was Daeshim! "Daeshim!" I cried out. "Run! Get off the staircase! It's falling!" Daeshim tried to find a way out, but he couldn't. His misfortune grew as he tried to run off when the crowd of people was off of the staircase since he was the only one that was left on the staircase. Daeshim screamed as he fell down the staircase. I watched as he fell on a broken piece of a red rail coming from below it. I placed my hands on the top of my head after I watched Daeshim die. "Daeshim!" I heard a familiar voice call out. I turned around and saw Deku looking for Daeshim. "Deku, no!" I shouted. "Get out of here! Daeshim's dead!"