SEQUEL-CHAPTER 45

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What about Michelle?" I asked

"You think she just went off to visit her Mom for no reason come on your smarter than that he sent her to go stay with her Mom, she didn't wanna go she wanted to tell you but she could burn the bridge with Ro so" I said

"What am I going to do?" she asked

"Live, work show him that you're still the Queen show him that your still that bad bitch that he fell in love with and make it known that you don't need him to live" I said

"What about my kids will still get to see them, I cant just not see them now they will hate me forever if I leave again.. is this what he wants for me to be apart from them?" she asked

"No it's not I'll talk to him about it but first worry about yourself fix this shit here and the rest will fall in place I promise" I said and hugged her and left, I walked to my car and got in then made a call.

Ph) "Hello" Royal said I started up the car and pulled out of the parking spot driving off.

"She's here" I said

Ph) "Good, see you later my nigga" he said...click...

PROSPER

PROSPER

The next year started off rough I mean ROUGH living alone and finding a job was the worst I found myself nights where I cried myself to sleep, I had to catch the bus to different places to find a job, man dead in job after dead in job was what my life was like was like for the first 5 months but then I finally got a break a woman from the hospital I used to work at saw me when I was work at a fast food place flipping burgers she told me she was opening her own doctor's office and she asked if I wanted to work as the head nurse at 2 of her small doctor's offices of course I said yes and this was the best thing that had happen, I was catching rides with other employees and with my boss Jean she was nice enough to sell me her SUV and things was looking good .Christian was letting me see and get the kids every weekend I would pick them up from school on Friday and drop them off at school on Monday right before I went to work, I haven't seen him since that day I opened my big mouth and said some shit I shouldn't have said, this year was so hard for me more than hard but it's all good now, when the kids turned 5 we had a birthday party for them but the party was held at one of his clubs a bunch of 5 year olds in a club dancing to kiddie music, taking shots of milk and Kool aid, and before they walked in the bouncer patted them down which the kids thought was so funny and they couldn't stop laughing when they wouldn't let Tyga in cause he had a water gun on him and he started shooting the bouncers who pulled out their own water guns shooting back, the whole party was so cute I knew Christian was there but I didn't see him I did look for him but I didn't see him.

Other good new me and Kara became friends we hung out went shopping just having a good time and plus me and Tootie was strangely friends she reached out to me like 6 months ago and I had a talk with Christine and she forgave me for what I said and how I was acting and she said she understood and I was glad about it. Right now I moved into my new home