Author's Note

This is not a chapter, but just for me to say Thank you to each and every person who has read this story. I appreciate the votes and comments, and I try to respond to each and every single one. This is my very first original story.

I hope you have enjoyed it, and just to let you know, I am currently writing a sequel to this story, and if I get enough readers, I may do a spin-off about Jace and Hunter, each with their own books. To see where life takes them. 

The sequel will follow Brennen and Harper's children as they grow up and see if any more issues come their way. Life hasn't been easy since Harper met Brennen.

The sequel will pick up exactly where this story ended and follow through as their kids grow up. You will have to read the sequel to find out if Harper survives or has met her demise. I have already started writing it and will publish it once I have completed it. 

If you've read this far, you know the story ends with a major cliffhanger. I did that to introduce the sequel. 

Remember to comment and vote. They mean the world to me. If you have any ideas you would like me to use, send them to me. 

I am the type of writer who finishes every story I start. So, by following me, you will get a completed story. Most are complete before I even start publishing them. It just takes me a few days to edit and publish.

Once again, thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story. Follow me on Wattpad; I am constantly writing something.