Chapter 42: Sensual Night

After Brennen bathed Aubrey and laid her down, he walked by me and kissed me. "Give me five minutes, baby." 

"I thought you needed fifteen?"

"Nope, just five." He grabbed her cell phone, set an alarm, and walked to our room. I smiled as I watched him walk away, shaking his hips. 

I locked the front door and turned out all the lights except the hall light. I would turn it off when I went to our room. 

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and then a second one for Brennen just as my alarm sounded. I walked very slowly to our room and easily opened the door. 

I didn't see him anywhere. I turned the hall light off and went into our room. The lights were out, and he lit our candles. 

I sat down on the bed and pulled my shirt off, tossing it into the hamper. I slipped my jeans off and tossed them into the hamper just as Brennen stepped out of the closet. 

His hair was flipped to one side, his shirt was gone, and he was wearing jeans. He was wearing a red leather harness that went around his shoulders and crossed around his front to his abs. This was hot, and he held a leather whip in his hand.

"Mrs. Scott, did you remove your clothes?"

"Yes, I did, Mr. Scott."

"You have been a very naughty girl."

She laughed, "Oh, have I?" 

"Yes, you have a very naughty girl. Now, there are rules, so pay very close attention. Rule one is that I am completely in charge, and rule two is that you do everything I say. The final rule is that when you have had enough, you have to tell me to stop or use the safe word red. If you are getting close to using the safe word, warn me by saying yellow, and if you like something, use the word green. Now, there will be rewards and punishments. Any questions?"

She smiled at him, "What are the rewards?"

"What you desire most."

"What are the punishments?"

"I may tease you, I may not allow you to reach your climax, or you might get spanked with the whip. Any other questions?"

"Yes, what are you wearing?"

"You don't like it?"

"No, it's not that; it looks very hot, just weird seeing you wearing it."

"I thought you would like it. Now, are you ready?"

He walked over to her and rubbed the leather across her skin in different places. She looked up at him, and he could see her eyes darken with need and lust for him. He rubbed his thumb across her lip.

"I asked you a question, and you didn't respond."

"Yes." He smiled at her as he stood her up. He walked around her and rubbed his finger lightly across her skin. He stood behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist. He kissed her neck and sucked. He slid his hand down her waist and rubbed her core. She moaned, and he smiled.

"Tonight, baby, we are going to have some fun. Do you remember all the different positions we tried from our honeymoon?" 

"Uh-huh."

"Tonight, we are going to do them all. Now, be a good girl and remove your panties. Then I want you to lie on the bed on your knees."

She slowly removed her panties as she rubbed her ass against him. She slowly placed her knees on the bed one at a time as he bit his lip. Fuck, she was going to make this really hard for him to stay in control. 

He rubbed her ass as he gently smacked the whip across it. She moaned as he did this. He slowly unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and slowly unzipped them. They fell to the floor, and he slid his boxers down.

He pulled her hips toward the end of the bed as he slid his fingers across her core. Her feet were hanging off the bed. He slowly eased inside of her as he slid out and back in. She moaned as he did. He picked up his speed as he thrust in and out of her. 

"Now, raise up and lean back against me." She did as he instructed her, and he moaned as she threw her arm around his neck. She kissed him. 

"How does that feel, baby girl?"

"Good, so good."

"I want you to prepare for what's coming. Are you ready, baby girl?"

"For what?"

"This may hurt. Then again, you may enjoy it." He took the whip and smacked it across her stomach lightly. He smacked it against the front of her core, and she gasped; he took the whip and smacked it across her right breast. She gasped and moaned. He smacked it across her core again and again. 

"Fuck," she yelled. He pushed her back down on her neck. He smacked the whip across her ass again and again. She moaned loudly, and she yelled out, "Oh, god." 

"Slide up on the bed further, baby." He moved with her and held her hip as he moved in and out of her, pulling her against him harder. 

Then he slowly moved him and her sideways into the spooning position. He smacked the whip across her as he fucked her harder and harder. 

After they both reached their orgasm, he held her as he slowly eased out of her. He kissed her as he held her against him. 

"Just to let you know, this is just round one." She laughed.

"How many rounds are you planning, Mr. Scott?"

"Four, maybe five, hell, we can even go for six. You up for that, Mrs. Scott?"

"Hell, round one wore me out. Remember, I am pregnant with your child again, and they love to drain me."

"Okay, well, why don't we just stop for the night, baby? We can do this again after our little munchkin is born. I am going to start the shower for us, baby. Join me in a couple of minutes. Until then, lay here and relax."

"Baby, are you sure you are okay with that? You had this evening planned, and it really did feel good."

"Of course, I am fine with that baby. Round one kind of wore me out, too. I must be getting old. My knees are killing me."

She laughed, "You are not getting old; you are eighteen. Thank you for trying to make me feel better by saying that. I love you, Brennen. Once the tiredness wears off, we will try your naughty night again. I do, however, want you to wear this more often, very sexy. I like the bad boy Brennen very much."

"You figured out what I was doing. I love you, Harper, so very much. So, you do like the shoulder harness wrap? I thought you might." He leaned in and kissed her. 

He went to the shower and started it. She pulled her hair into a bun and joined him in the shower. Brennen washed her entire body as she moaned with his touch. She washed him, and he enjoyed it as he watched her so intently. They rinsed off and got out. He dried her entire body and then wrapped the towel around his waist. 

She watched him as he walked back into their bedroom. She followed with nothing wrapping her body. She walked to the dresser and grabbed a clean pair of underwear out and one of his shorts. He watched her as she got dressed. 

He slipped his boxers on and climbed into bed. She followed, and he turned the lights out. He forgot to blow out the candles, so he hopped up and blew them all out, then joined her again. He pulled her into his arms, and soon, they both drifted off to sleep.