Chapter 15: Tonight is the night

So, it has been nine days since New Year's. Bunny did have light bruises from where that jerk held her so tightly.

He better stay clear of me, and I mean it. I even tried to get her to report it to the police, but she refused because then she would have to make a report, and it would state that everyone was sleeping there, which would get her, Jade, and Christy in trouble.

Every night for a week, she would wake up screaming and crying. I would calm her down and rub her back. I hate that fucking jerk. Seriously, who in the hell did he think he was? That he could grab my girlfriend.

I made sure everyone in our circle knew what he did, and he and his little girl have gotten a few ass beatings. I don't play around; I'm one of those fuck around and find out.

I went grocery shopping for supplies. Dinner, dessert, and our little after-party. I have continued asking Harper if she wanted to delay it, and she said, "No. If he had taken me, he could have raped me. I don't want to lose my virginity by force."

I assured her she did right by getting someone's attention, and I was very proud of her quick thinking.

So, tonight, I am going to make it very special. I am cooking dinner. I told my parents I was going to take a bottle of champagne we were celebrating. Mom just said not to get drunk. I bought flowers and candles.

I take a shower and start heating the oven for the food. I put on a shirt and shorts to cook in, and then I will prepare for our date.

I started dinner and scattered rose petals throughout the house, along the stairs, and into my room. I placed four candles around my room, and I had changed the sheets earlier.

So, I placed the food in the dishes and set them on the table. Then, I ran upstairs and got dressed in my dress pants, a black shirt, and a red tie. I sprayed cologne on, and she knocked just as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

I walked to the door and opened it. She was standing there in her long red gown with her overnight bag. I laid her bag down and kissed her.

"You look so beautiful tonight, Bunny. Are you sure you are ready to do this?"

"Thank you, and yes, after seeing you look so dashing, definitely. It smells so good in here."

"Come in. I have dinner prepared, the table set, and a very special evening planned for us."

She smiled as he led her to the table and pulled the chair out for her. He helped her slide back in, and he poured her a glass of champagne out of the bucket.

"To us, tonight will be the first of many romantic nights for us."

"To us." They both drank. He served her food and then sat back down. They enjoyed their dinner when the oven timer beeped.

"Excuse me, baby. That would be our dessert." He walked into the kitchen and pulled out the two chocolate cakes he had made for them. He placed them on dishes with a scoop of ice cream and placed a cherry on top. He brought them back to the table and sat hers down.

"This looks and smells so good."

"I hope you like it."

"You cook, you clean, you fight for my honor, you are so sweet, so romantic, and so damn sexy. Is there anything you can't do?"

"Play an instrument." They both laughed. They ate their desserts and she was moaning when she took a bite. He raised his eyebrows, and she laughed.

"It's really good." After they finished eating, he cleared the table, and she helped him rinse the dishes and place them in the dishwasher.