Chapter 41: Trying to wrap my head around this

The next morning, I woke up and walked into the kitchen

The next morning, I woke up and walked into the kitchen. Brennen is standing in the kitchen cooking. Fuck, if I weren't already pregnant, I would be after seeing that. I walk over, wrap my arms around his waist, and kiss his back. 

"Good morning, bunny. How did you sleep, sweetheart?" he asks, placing his hands over mine.

"Fine, good morning, hubby. How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good. I tried not to wake you up this morning. You need plenty of rest. We both know how exhausting the first few months are. I'm going to talk to Dad about working from home. That way, I can take care of Aubrey while you rest."

"We can't ask him to let you do that. Brennen, our parents have gone above and beyond for us. I can't ask you to mess with your dad's work to accommodate me. Brennen, what would you think if we just made our final decision on how many kids we want and after this one is born, we just have the next one so we can both get fixed and not have to worry about this happening? So far, condoms have failed us, and now birth control has failed us."

He laid the spoon down and turned around, "You mean, like, don't even try to protect ourselves after this one and just work on our last one. Then, be finished. So, we would have all of our kids before we can even buy alcohol legally. Do you really want to be pregnant back to back?"

"I don't know, Brennen. I do know I don't want to stop making love to you. I can't do that. I have a need for you all the damn time that it hurts. So, that is not going to happen." He smiled at me.

"You have a need for me, huh? I like that." He removed the food from the stove and lifted me up on the counter. "Because I feel the same way. I always need you that is the only place that feels right is being inside of you with our bodies connected. Hearing you moan my name as I please you always lights my soul on fire." He raised her ass to remove her panties.

"Where's Aubrey?"

"She's sleeping; I fed her about an hour ago, so we have plenty of time for me to please her mommy. Counter or couch, baby?"

"Couch, we have more room." He lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to the living room and laid her down on the couch. He lifted her leg over his shoulder and kissed her leg. He slid his pants down and entered her. 

They both moaned with pleasure as their bodies connected. He watched her face as his eyes were locked to hers intently. She loved when he looked at her with hunger and passion in his eyes. He bent down and kissed her passionately.

A kiss that set her on fire. She loved this man with her entire being. He could make her feel as if she was the only woman alive, not only wanted but needed. Their connection was so amazing. 

Making love was not just like everyday wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Each time was a new feeling, and each time was a feeling of being deeply connected. She hoped and prayed this feeling never went away.