Chapter 31: Two More Months

Harper is eight months now, and she is so uncomfortable. Her back is giving her a lot of issues because she is carrying so much weight even tho her baby bump is the size of a normal six-month-pregnant woman, yet she is almost ready to give birth.

She is still working ten hours a week. I did go talk to Steven and told him to stay away from the mall she works at. He apologized and said he didn't see her.

I told him she was my wife, and she was pregnant with my child, and if anything happened to her or our baby, I would come after him.

So, I have bought her a back support thing for pregnant women that goes above and below our baby. To help ease her pain and help her as much as I can.

So, when I come home, I run her a bath, and we take a bath together. I massage her back and even put hot patches on it to ease the pain.

I try to cook dinner for her, but most nights, when I get home, she is cooking or has already cooked. I told her she needed to let me do the cooking and cleaning.

She smiled at me and told me her job was to cook and clean for her husband. Like how I believed my job was to support my family hers was to take care of the family.

I then told her maybe, but not while you are thirty-two weeks pregnant with my child. She has been cleaning and washing clothes. Even clean clothes she was washing. Mom called it the nesting stage.

Sometimes, she will surprise me when I come home; she is in our bedroom, completely naked. Needless to say, I am stripping my clothes off and making love to my wife, who, even at eight months pregnant, is fucking hot.

I can never get enough of her. We have been married for six months, and I still can't get enough. She is the only woman I have ever craved and wanted over and over. She is the absolute love of my life.

We have a great marriage and love each other. As her stomach has grown, we have been doing her other favorite position, the spooning position.

She enjoys this position because it's the closest one can get. I am able to be buried deep inside of her while her leg is over mine. I can rub her breast and her nub and kiss her all at the same time. The closeness we can get in this position is something special.

So, this has become our most used position, and even tho her back is so uncomfortable, she still wants me as much as I want her. Several times, I have asked her if she is okay and if she is sure she wants to make love.

I finished the room I was working on, grabbed my jacket, and left work. I drove home, and I bought her some flowers.

I take my coat off as I walk in the door. She is sitting on our couch in a crop top that her boobs are busting out of and a very thin pair of lacy things. I swallow as I look at her. I am loosening my tie as she motions for me to join her. I slip my shoes off at the door and walk over to her. I am unbuttoning my shirt.

"You look really comfortable, except these are popping out of this."

"I know, these are freaking humongous, and nothing fits me anymore."

"Well, trust me, baby, I am not complaining at all. They are fucking sexy, you are fucking sexy, and right now, you have me so hot."

"I can't help you with being hot; all I can do is make you hotter, and you will sweat."

"Is that right? How are you going to make me sweat, bunny?" He finished unbuttoning his shirt and tossed it off. She grabbed his stomach and rubbed her fingers across his abs. He gasped as she touched him.

"It's time for our afternoon workout, Mr. Scott. I need you to slide inside and do a lot of crunches as you go in and out."

He raised his eyebrows, "I had no idea such dirty words could come from such sexy lips, Mrs. Scott. Do you have a preference for how fast or hard you want those crunches?"

"Deep and fast, but first, I want to show just how dirty these lips can be." She bit her bottom lip as she pulled me to her. She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, sliding them down, and then my boxers. I kicked them off as she rubbed him, looking up at me as she slid him in between those sexy lips. My eyes rolled back as she slid him in and out and in and out faster. I couldn't even think straight as my hands held her head.

"Fuck, baby, fuck, I'm..." Just as he released his seed in her mouth. "I was trying to warn you but fuck, that tongue swirl rolled me over the edge before I could even say it."

"So, you enjoyed it?" She asked as she slid him out and wiped her fingers across her mouth perfectly.

"Um, fuck yeah I did. That little tongue swirl was fucking hot. Now, lie back and enjoy, my darling." I laid her back, slid her underwear off, and pulled her top over her head. "Fuck you are perfectly beautiful." He sucked my breasts, leaving purple marks in his trail. He then sucked and licked all the way down my body which had me shaking, wanting, and needing him so badly.

He did the same to my inner thighs, right at the top of my pelvic bone. I moaned loudly, and he knew I needed him to touch me. He breathed on my core and said, "I am going to make you scream with pleasure, my love. Are you ready?"

"Fuck, yes," was all I could say, and he laughed. He licked across my core with the intent of showing me he was in charge. He lapped around my nub and slid his fingers inside me with just the right pressure.

Over and over with pressure as he slid his tongue inside me and rubbed my nub with his finger this time. "Fuck, baby, fuck, that feels so fucking good."

"Does it?" I teased as she moaned and pulled my hair. That was a fucking turn-on. Just as she moved her hips to meet my tongue and build the pressure, I knew she was close. I lapped and rubbed and rubbed and lapped, taking turns and building the pressure for an explosive orgasm.

"Baby, oh Brennen, oh god, Brennen," Just as her legs shook, her walls tightened, and she exploded in my mouth. I licked her clean and then slid behind her.

I whispered in her ear. "Did you enjoy that baby?"

"Yes, so fucking good, you are always so fucking good. Holy fuck."

"We aren't done yet, Mrs. Scott. You told me I had to do my crunches, and you wanted them fast and deep. I am going to sit up, and I need you to sit on my lap facing away from me. I need you to slide down onto him, okay?"

"Okay. She slid her legs on each side of him as she lowered down, and he went in."

"Good girl, now you are in control on top. Place your hands on my knees and give me all you want. I am going to slide my finger and thumb right here and make you enjoy it."

She swirled her hips as she moaned. He had his finger and thumb on her nub, and as she moved, he rubbed. She was moaning and panting.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

"Yes, so fucking good."

"Okay, now, when your legs hurt, let me know, and we will switch. Until then, do whatever you want." He was holding her hip as she moved and rocked. He slowly raised his hips to meet her thrusts, and she moaned loudly. "You like that baby girl?"

"Fuck, yes. Oh god, yes. Faster, please move faster." He did, and she moaned. Her moans were so sexy they would turn a gay guy straight.