Chapter 7: Day two

We played strip twister until three in the morning. Harper won; she was the only one remaining with more than just her underwear. She told us not to remove our underwear. 

She seemed more carefree than she had ever been. She laughed until she cried. She was funny and sexy. 

Brennen had even more of a desire for her now. She was dancing around in her tank top and bikini bottoms, and we danced with her. 

Everyone passed out in the living room, even Harper. She lay her head on Jace's stomach, curled into Hunter's back, and Brennen curled into hers. She tried to roll over, but she couldn't because she was sandwiched between them.

She opened her eyes and tried to sit up as her head started spinning. "What happened?" Hunter moved forward, and now she could move. She sat up and grabbed her head as she barely opened her eyes. 

Brennen moved and hugged tighter against her. Brennen opened his eyes and smiled when he realized his arms were around her waist. 

"Good morning, Bunny. How are you feeling this morning?"

"Like crap. My head hurts, and I can't even open my eyes all the way. The sun is too bright. How did we all end up sleeping here together?"

"You told us to sleep like this. Although you were pretty drunk by that point, you had us sleep like this." 

"Oh my gosh, I am going to die of embarrassment. I am so sorry."

"Don't be sorry. We enjoyed it. Let me get you some water. It may help you feel better." He walked upstairs while I went to the bathroom. When I came out, he was standing there with a glass of ice-cold water. I drank it really fast and felt a little better.  

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Our plans for the day involve cruising down the coast for a few hours. We are going to Mori Point near San Francisco. Have you been there yet?"

"No, I haven't had the chance."

"Well, good then, we are going to go to San Fransico, ride the trolly, go to the beach, and then get some dinner before we head back this evening."

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower first. I'm still sticky from last night."

He smiled as he remembered their night. "You, Bunny, you were pretty fun last night. During strip twister you were being a tease when you removed your clothes. I don't think you are as good as you try to be. I believe there is a bad girl just wanting out."

She rolled her eyes as she walked off, and he just laughed. She grabbed her stuff and jumped in the shower. She heard the door open.

"Don't mind me, baby girl, just needed to use the toilet I won't flush." She turned her back to the toilet and continued trying to wash. She heard him close the door. She finished in the shower and was drying off when Hunter opened the door. She threw the curtain around her body.

"Sorry. I thought you might still be in the shower. Nice bod, babe. You're very, very hot."

"Let me get dried off. Is this the only bathroom in the house?"

"No, but who wants to run upstairs just to piss."

"Two minutes, please."

She threw her hair in a towel, grabbed her clothes, and ran to her room with a towel wrapped around her. She locked the door and dried off. Then, she got dressed and pulled her wand out to fix her hair. 

She came out of her room about fifteen minutes later. She had curled her hair, put on some makeup, and had a bag with dry undergarments after they swam. Right now, she had on a cute sundress with her bikini underneath.