Chapter 21: Wedding Planning

He sent me a picture from the gym, and my good lord, he is so freaking hot. He asked me how does this look.

I simply responded with a fire emoji, and he laughed. We have fun conversations. We are still sixteen and seventeen years old. 

Just because we are getting married and have a baby on the way doesn't change our age. We still flirt and have fun with each other. 

Kasey and JoJo are flying in two days before our wedding and then flying back the day after. They will stay in my room, and I will stay in his room until the night before when I will stay the night at Jace's. 

He and Hunter have both agreed to be my bodyguards. They have told us the different rumors flying around school. 

So, we are doing a marriage announcement after the wedding. Just to ensure uninvited guests don't show up to ruin our wedding. 

All the girls hate me because I tamed the stallion, even though I really didn't. He told me he wanted to date me and only me.

No matter what, life is about to change for all of us, and I just hope he will be able to handle our new life. I understand it seems great right now, but once the baby comes, it won't be easy.   

Two more weeks, and we will be married. We sent invitations to the very few invited guests. We have the food ordered for our dinner; we have the songs we want to be played, and we have chosen the flowers and the cake. It's just a small two-tier cake, but our wedding is what we both wanted: a small, intimate ceremony.

My grandmothers have discussed my decision with me, and they both said they are pleased with how Brennen and I decided to take responsibility and get married. 

We have received so many gifts from Target I know Brennen is getting tired of running to the store to pick up our gifts.

Our parents have supported our decisions the best they can. Neither are happy with the situation, but they have helped us with everything. 

We have a class tomorrow, our last marriage counseling next week, and then we are finished. I think once we have the marriage license in our hands it will become real. As of right now, it can still be stopped if they deny it.

He uses hair coloring, so his hair is always different colors. I love the way he expresses himself with his clothes and hair colors. 

I just love the way he looks at me with his entire desire. The way his eyes look into my soul, and I am done, weak in the knees, heart racing, and just want him. 

My love for him is never-ending, always multiplying, and so surreal. Sometimes, I am so afraid this has all been a dream. We have been together for seven months—seven months he has loved me, seven months I have loved him. 

I still remember the first time he kissed me, the first time he went down on me, the first time I touched him, and all of it because of a game he wanted to play to get me to like him. 

One weekend, and I was done for. One weekend, we were set on the path of where we stand now. One night that will forever be remembered because that one night resulted in a baby.

We decided to do a blood test to determine the sex of our baby and will receive the results at our next appointment, which is after we return from our wedding. 

We are both taking dance lessons for our wedding dance, which I thought was silly, but he wanted to do a traditional wedding dance, so I agreed.

We decided to dance to Take My Breath Away by Berlin. That is how we have been practicing it. He always watches me so intently while we dance.