Chapter 19: Things are coming together

It has been a week since we took the school test, and we are still waiting for the results. We took the test after she got sick, and we are expecting. 

I have been staying at her house since her parents agreed to let me stay once she started getting sick to help her through the morning sickness. 

Hers comes at different times of the day. She hates it when I go in there with her, but this is my baby, and I don't feel she should have to go through this alone. 

We have been going to classes as we were told to, then to a marriage class after school, and then to her house to relax. 

Jace told me we could have the wedding at his house, and we agreed. Our neighbors can be nosy, and neither of our parents is really happy about this. 

We have the baby's first doctor's appointment next week. We are both nervous, but I will be right there with her. Her mom is coming with us, and we both agreed it's fine. 

We found our apartment. Dad rented it a couple of weeks ago, but we can't move in until after we get married.

So, we mostly stay at her house, and they have let her stay at our house a few times since we are four and a half weeks away from getting married. 

We have three more marriage classes to take, then a counseling session, and then we will be granted our marriage license the week before our wedding.

She planned a special evening for my birthday with the two of us then this weekend we will have a party at Jace's house. 

So, she is taking me out tonight, and she is driving the jeep. I agreed to let her drive since this is her date. I also agreed to let her pay even tho I didn't want to. 

We are getting ready, and she looks so beautiful in her dress. I am wearing jeans and a dress shirt. She woke me up this morning, kissing me, then we made love. It has felt better than I ever imagined making love to her without a condom. 

We have tried to be respectful of being in her parent's house, but it was my birthday, so I let her take control. She is so amazing and makes me feel so new. 

Life has definitely changed for the better. She was patient and understanding with me and never rushed me into committing to her, just as I never rushed her into sleeping with me. I have a little surprise up my sleeve as well. 

I haven't officially proposed to her yet, but I am going to do that tonight. Since our parents are paying for our rent and utilities, I was able to buy her an engagement ring.  

It's not fancy, but it is really pretty. I hope she likes it. She grabs a gift bag and smiles at me. "Do you want your gift now? We can take it with us or when we get back?" 

I laugh, "Can I have it now?" He walks over, kisses her neck, and starts to move his hand to her back to unzip her dress. 

"That's not your gift, silly."

"Oh, but it is. You are my gift, bunny. I guess I will open the other gift when we get back. You are the only gift I need, baby."

"You are so sweet; you got that gift this morning."

"Yes, I did. That was a perfect way to be woken up with my sexy, soon-to-be wife kissing me and making love to me. I'm hoping she will want to give me that gift again and again for the rest of our lives."

"Always, baby. Now, stop that sexy talk; you are turning me on."

"We can stay right here; we don't have to go out."

"No, sir. You agreed to let me take you out and let me drive. I can't wait to drive your jeep." 

"You can drive my Jeep anytime you want. What's mine is yours, and what's yours is mine." He said as he trailed his finger down her chest to her core.