Chapter 26: Honeymoon in Cancun

So, our suite was perfect. It had a bedroom with a tub that looked out and ocean views. We had a kingsize bed, a table, a couch, a sitting room, and a huge shower. 

Brennen carried me into our suite and straight to bed. He slowly pulled all of his clothes off as he stripped, swinging his hips. When he was left only in his boxers, he pulled me up. 

"Your turn, wife."

"Okay, husband." I slowly slid my shirt down and back up, put my arms through, and took it off. I threw it at him, and he laughed at me.

I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants as I slid them down and back up a few times. "Baby, quit teasing, or I am going to take them off for you."

"But it's so fun," He stood up and walked over to me. He slowly slid my pants down over my hips and down my thighs. Then his fingers reached my core and rubbed. He finished removing my pants. 

I reached for him, and he pulled back. "Not quite yet there, Mrs. Scott."

I whined, "I need you so bad, Mr. Scott."

He smiled, "Tonight, we are going to have a little fun, Mrs. Scott. It is our wedding night, and once we make love, you are stuck with me." He grabbed his tie out of his suitcase and slipped my bra off. Then he tied my hands together.

He slid my underwear off and tossed them across the room. He looked at me as he twirled me around. He smiled and looked like he was mesmerized by my body. 

"Now, you are my wife. I told you we were going to learn some new moves. Right now, we are going to make love normal, but after that, I am going to show you several different positions. If you don't like them or they hurt, tell me, and we will stop. During this trip, baby girl, I am going show you how amazing our relationship can really be."

He slid his boxers off as he walked over to her. Gently guiding her to the bed, she settled at the top as he positioned himself above her. His hands caressed her breasts tenderly while a trail of kisses peppered across her body. With each touch, she couldn't help but moan in pure pleasure. 

He loved hearing her sweet, sensual, and sexy moans as his lips kissed her body. He slowly kissed her body as he gently sucked. Tonight, he was claiming her body as his. 

He slowly made his way down to her core with his kisses, leaving trails of fire behind. He slowly licked her core with his tongue as she moaned. His hands were caressing her breasts. He had noticed they had grown a little over the last couple of weeks.

His hands slid down and locked around her pelvic bone. He slid her body up and down to increase her pleasure. She was moaning loudly, and he knew she was enjoying it. This was the first time he had done this. She began moaning loudly and faster. Between breaths, he could feel she was getting close. Finally, she tried to lock her legs, but he held her down as he lapped up her orgasm. He gently kissed her and moved up her body. 

"Are you ready, baby? This is the first time we will make love as a husband and wife. This makes our marriage legal and binding."

"Yes, please, yes." He smiled as he pressed his lips against hers in a passionate kiss, his desire evident. With care, he aligned himself and slowly entered her, filling her completely as he brought her pleasure. Her moans filled the room, and she gripped his back, her nails digging into his skin, which brought them both ecstasy.  

Their bodies intertwined in a dance of desire, their breaths mingling as they moved together in a symphony of passion. Fingers tracing paths of fire across heated skin, igniting a hunger that burned deep within them. 

Moans of pleasure filled the room, a melody of ecstasy that echoed off the walls. Each touch, each kiss, sent shockwaves of pleasure through their bodies, a tidal wave of sensation that threatened to consume them both.