Chapter 6: Here goes nothing

The chapter picture is Brennen:

It's Friday. Mom dropped me off, and of course, they were standing in the parking lot. Jace runs over after my mom pulls away and grabs my bag.

"Good morning, baby girl. Let me put this in the jeep so you won't have to carry it around."

"Good morning, and thanks, Jace." I walked inside and went to my locker. People were whispering as I walked down the hall. No doubt someone saw Jace grab my bag. Now, it's been confirmed that I am spending the weekend with the Alphas.

I walk into class and sit down. Jade comes in and smiles at me. "So, I heard Jace took your bag to the jeep. So you are going through with it?"

"Yes, to get them to leave me alone."

"Just do me a favor and check in with me each night. Let me know you are still alive and how it's going with the three hottest guys in this whole town."

I laughed, and she looked at me, "Brennen said the same thing."

"Well, it's true. No matter what you believe, they are the hottest guys in this entire town." Just as Jace walked in and sat down.

"We can't wait to show you the time of your life, baby girl. You look very pretty today."

"Um, thanks. I'm just ready to get this weekend over with so we can all go back to our lives."

At lunch, they had seen how people were looking at me. Brennen walked behind me and shook his head as they stared. So, for the rest of the day, people ignored me, afraid they would make an enemy of the Alphas.

When the day ended, they all walked me outside, one on each side and one behind. Brennen was on my left, Jace on my right, and Hunter behind me. Jace opened the door as he and Hunter climbed into the back seat. I sat in the passenger seat. Brennen had given me a sealed envelope, which was in my locker.

They unhooked the top and rolled it back, so now the entire inside was visible. "You might want to put your hair into a ponytail like Jace." He handed me a ponytail holder. He backed out, and we drove off. 

We started going through the coast highway, and then he pulled off at this bar-looking place by the water.  

"Sit tight, sweetheart; we will be back." The butterflies in my stomach wouldn't stop buzzing around as we sat there or as I sat there. I was so nervous I was shaking. A few minutes later, they came out carrying tons of alcohol. They loaded it all into the back and between them in the seat. 

"We got some sweet stuff for you, baby," Jace said as he smiled at her.  

"Gee, thanks, but I don't drink."

"Have you ever tried it?" Hunter asked.

"I had a beer one time in Nevada at a party, and it was disgusting. I drank two sips, and that was it."

"Well, we are going to brighten your taste buds. We have liquor and mixes that will make them taste so much better. Since you enjoy games, we have three games to play. All of these, of course, come with a twist. So, tonight we are going to Jace's; he has a private beach. We are going to sit around the bonfire and get to know each other better, Bunny."

We drove back toward school and pulled into a driveway close to the water. There sat a huge house completely alone. No neighbors or anything for at least a mile. 

This is just great. We are completely alone, and I am secluded, so if they did anything, I would have no way of getting help. At least the entire school knows I am with them this weekend, so if something happens, there is proof.