Chapter 58: A New Edition to the Fam

Harper was four days from her due date; she was miserable and had not slept much. Brennen had been awake with her every night just because he tried to help her sleep.

She had been all over him, trying to induce her labor. He would laugh at her; their parents had been keeping Aubrey and Blake since they weren't sure when he would come. 

He wasn't complaining one single bit. Because she wanted him non-stop, they were making love seven or eight times a day for hours. 

He was cherishing every minute of it because he knew soon it would be a very long six weeks before they could enjoy each other's bodies again. 

He was trying to be a good husband and pamper her, but she was getting very frustrated. She was really grumpy; the only time she wasn't was when they were making love.

She lay on the couch with her feet propped up, and he had made dinner. "Dinner's finished, baby. Do you want me to bring your plate in here, or do you want to try to sit at the table?" 

"The table. Gosh, Brennen, why doesn't he want to come out? I am so miserable, and I am sorry for being such a bitch. I'm just miserable, and I am tired of being pregnant. I was two centimeters at the doctor three days ago, three freaking days ago. Yet, nothing. I know I am probably getting on your nerves trying to induce him with sex."

"Hey, now hold up. When have I ever complained about having sex? Baby, you should know by now that I can never get enough of you. I know you are miserable, and I feel so bad because I got you pregnant. Let's eat dinner. Then maybe I can help ease the pain by making you feel good and trying to coax our son to come out." 

He helped her up and sat her at the table. He then set their plates down, and they ate dinner. After dinner, he put up the leftovers and cleaned their dishes. She sat there and watched him as he worked; he was so fucking hot. 

His sexy abs were so defined, his tattoos looked very sexy to her right now, and she could feel herself getting turned on just watching him. 

He came back and held his hand out. She laid hers in his, and he pulled her up into his arms. He led her to their room and gently laid her down. 

He slowly removed her clothes and his, then he hovered over her and kissed her so passionately. He then slid behind her and slowly rubbed his fingers through her folds. 

"My god, baby, you are always so wet for me."

"Yeah, watching you work in the kitchen with no shirt on got me really hot."

He slowly caressed her legs and then slowly slid inside of her. They both moaned with pleasure as their bodies joined together. He slowly moved in and out, pleasing her. Holding her body as close to his as he could. 

He loved nothing more than when he made love to his wife; she was an amazing lover. He had been with numerous women, and none even made him feel half of how amazing she made him feel. He could definitely feel the difference in just a quick fuck and making love to someone you loved.

When they got finished, he eased out and helped her in his arms. "That was so amazing, baby. You always make me feel so loved and connected when we make love."

"I agree, sweetheart. None of the other sixteen partners ever made me feel as good as you do when we make love. I love you, Harper."   

"I love you, Brennen. I have to pee really bad and freshen up. Maybe a quick shower."

"Okay, I will help you get up and get it started." He helped her out of bed and went to the toilet. He started the shower. She joined him in the shower, and he helped her wash her body and hair. They stepped out, and she dried off. He dried her lower half.