Chapter 25: It's our wedding day

Brennen's POV:

Today is our wedding day, and I am so excited. I woke up after a very restless night of not sleeping well. Last night, I slept on the couch with Rebecca at my parents' house because our grandparents were using our rooms.

I got up and showered. I am ready for today except I can't get there early until time for me to get dressed. She is staying at Jace's, so I can't arrive until thirty minutes before the ceremony.

I'm sitting on the couch, bobbing my knee up and down, when I accidentally wake Becca up. She gives me a look, and then I guess she sees the anxiety written all over my face.

"Hey, baby bro, calm down. You are getting married. She is at Jace's house, and she is fine."

"Yes, sis, that's the problem. She is there, and I can't arrive until right before the ceremony, which is still three hours away. It's driving me crazy. I need to work off this energy to calm myself down."

"Why don't you go work out in the garage? That always helps calm you. Then you can take another shower and get all pretty for your bride."

"I don't need to get pretty. I just need to see her and know she is okay."

"Brennen, you are such a pretty boy, and you know it. She is fine, and she is probably still sleeping since you probably don't allow her to sleep much. Remember, baby bro, she is pregnant with my niece, and she needs plenty of rest."

"I let her sleep. She takes naps during the day, and five out of seven days, I let her sleep until she wakes up. Thank you very much. She also wakes me up."

"Yes, because she is pregnant, and her hormones are raging. How was she before she got pregnant?"

"I got her pregnant the first night we slept together, not the first time but the second time."

"Okay, and so she seemed really into wanting it if she did it a second time the very first night."

"Oh, we did it more than two times; that's when the condom broke. Okay, so it seems she has a very high sex drive, which is good for you because so do you. Just remember you will have several weeks after the baby is born before you guys can do that again. I don't know but it's like four or five weeks, maybe six or seven. I don't know the number look it up."

"I figured that but wasn't sure the amount of time. I don't even care about that. I would be a total jackass if I got pissed about that. Hell, she is going to have to push our baby out of her body. I will be lucky if she ever allows me to touch her again after she goes through that pain." They both laughed.

He went to the garage and did several workouts until his alarm sounded. He then went back upstairs and showered, putting on his jeans and shirt. His family had already left for the wedding. Becca had stayed to ride with him. She was ready except for putting on her dress. They left and drove to Jace's.

Harper's POV:

I woke up when my alarm sounded at ten thirty, which gave me two and a half hours to get ready. So, I ate breakfast, which the guys cooked. I showered then Kasey, JoJo, Jade, and Christy helped me get ready. Yes, we all crashed at Jace's house. The guys were sweet and went upstairs, giving us the rooms downstairs.

I am so nervous that I figured he would have texted me, but I haven't heard from him. It was an hour before our wedding, and the guys told me he wouldn't be there until half an hour before so that I wouldn't be stuck in this room.

I am finished with my makeup, and they are finishing my hair. They turn me around so I can see the mirror, and I look so different. I look beautiful. I'm glad I haven't gained much weight yet because the dress I bought is so pretty. I think I have gained like four pounds and I'm almost three months. I have just a very tiny bump like it's not noticeable it's just not flat like before."