Chapter 65

I am full pls oppa – y/n said after eating few more bites from his hand.

Namjoon nodded as he put away the plates.

y/n: thankyou oppa -she said looking at him with gratitude.

Namjoon shook his head as he took her palm in his and caressed it gently: you don't need to be formal you know. We are still same and we will always be no matter what circumstances okay? -he asked so gently that y/n felt tears stinging at the back of her eyes again.

She just nodded. Namjoon kissed her head as he got up to carry the utensils away, y/n also got up: oppa let me –

But he shook his head: no take rest for some time.

y/n looked down: but I need to study –

y/n I said no, you can't turn it into toxic habit, rest for some time first – his voice grew stern as he said this.

y/n had no option other than saying yes.

Namjoon caressed her hairs as he went away turning off the lights.

y/n laid down on the bed but sleep was far away from her eyes. The images of the last day came haunting to her again.

She dug her nails harshly in her wrist as she suppressed a sob.

A wave of relief washed over her for a nanosecond as pain shot through her skin.

But that was also not working anymore. It all came back again immediately. So she just laid down in misery,

An hour passed like this, y/n was feeling very tired, her head was throbbing with pain but sleep was still far away from her. She got up with trembling steps to do the pending work.

A wave of pain shot through her body as she sat down on the chair. She ignored it as she started writing again and played some music to distract her.

After some more time, her door burst open as Jungkook walked in.

y/n looked at him and sighed, she didn't have the energy to argue with him.

Jungkook also looked at her and sighed. He walked to her and checked her temperature with the back of his palm. She was warm very warm, but thankfully not feverish.

He took her hand in his as made her get up from the study table.

y/n resisted: kook I need to study –

but Jungkook shushed her with a glare.

Jungkook: go freshen up, we are going outside

y/n shook her head: I need to study kook –

Jungkook: don't worry I will write that for you – he bit his lip when he realized what he said

y/n was about to shake her head again: no kook I will – but wait how do you know? – she looked at him suspiciously

Jungkook looked away: I – I guessed

y/n didn't bother as she kept staring at him.

Jungkook sighed: okay he told me to help you.

y/n's heart shattered again, so he still cares.

But she immediately schooled her expressions, and said harshly: tell your brother I don't need his favours. I am okay on my own and I can do it alone.

Jungkook sighed: princess if he is my brother, you are my sister first, and even if he hadn't told me, I would have done the same okay? – he said s gently that it finally undid y/n.