Chapter 37

In Jin's room;
Jin was preparing the shot and Tae was sitting on the bed crying already while Jimin was trying to get agree to take the shot.

Tae: no please I am t-tired of this happening daily -his voice cracked as he swallowed the lump forming in his throat.

Jimin let out a sigh as he looked at him sympathetically. Tae has been enduring it without tantrums for more than three days now. It shows he is really trying his best but now he can't bear it anymore.

Jimin took his hands in his and gently caressed them: baby we know you're trying your best but please for us, for yourself, you have to do this. You're already halfway through it. I am so proud of you -he kissed his forehead.

Tae just looked at him with teary eyes, his bottom lip quivering.
Jimin wasn't able to do this, so he just hugged him tightly.

Jin: enough Tae, lay down now -he said sternly but deep inside he was crumbling down seeing tears in his baby's eyes and he hates the fact, that he is the reason for this.

Tae didn't move an inch.
Jin looked to other side as he gulped the tears forming in his eyes. He needs to act stern with him now.

Hyung, listen to me please -spoke Hoseok from the door.
He was just passing by when he heard voices so he decided to listen and when he listened,he knew he needed to interfere.

Usually yoongi would be the one having Jin's back, if Jin is the mother character, yoongi is the father figure for them. Hoseok knew that jin was feeling down.

Jin turned to the door: Yes Hobi?
Hoseok: hyung come out please for a second

Jin looked at him for a moment and finally came out. Hoseok looked towards jimin and nodded his head.

Jimin continued to mumble sweet nothings to Tae.

Hoseok took Jin to the living room and made him sit down on the couch.
He then went to the kitchen and brought him a glass of water.

Jin was drinking it when y/n entered
Y/n: you here oppa? Everything alright?
Jin nodded but Hoseok spoke: come princess sit. -he knew only y/n could came him down now.

Hoseok told everything to y/n.
Y/n looked at Jin for a moment, he was looking away but his eyes showing helplessness.

She gently wrapped her arms around him: look at me please oppa
Jin looked at her but said nothing: you know you're the best brother we could ever ask for.

Jin shook his head, he was about to say something but y/n shushed him.

Y/n: i know you will say you're fine. But oppa just like you taught me to say when you are not feeling okay, you yourself should also follow it. It's okay to feel down sometimes.

Hoseok also held his hands: hyung she is right. You're the best hyung. And you are doing it for him. Don't be harsh on yourself please.

Jin nodded: T-thankyou kids -his voice cracked with emotions.

Y/n just hugged him tight and kept caressing his back.
Finally after sometime he calmed down. So they went back to the room.

Tae was also a bit calmed down by jimin till now.
Jin sat down in front of him and took his hand in his: baby! Look at me please

Tae slowly looked at jin, he was not crying anymore. But he couldn't help the fear.

Jin just kept on caressing his knuckles: relax, take deep breathes. You're doing so good. I am so proud of you.

Tae looked at him with puppy eyes: really hyung?
Jin smiled: ofcourse me baby bear is doing so good. How can I not be proud of you!
Jin kissed his palm.

Jin: okay now lay down please.
Tae nodded slowly and laid down on the bed on his stomach.

Y/n came and sat beside him opposite to jimin. This time he wasn't hugging a pillow. His head was in jimin's lap as he was hugging his stomach.

Y/n took his other hand in her and gave it an assuring squeeze. Jin signed Hoseok to hold Tae, as he knew Tae will definitely try to move due to pain.

He was taking these shots daily so his sites were sore already which will make it more painful.

Jin rubbed the alcohol and inserted the needle in one go quickly but gently.
Just as he started pushing medicine, Tae's whimpers were heard.

He tried to move but Hoseok's grip was tight so he just squeezed y/n's hand tightly. The grip was hurting her but it was nothing more than Tae was feeling right now so she just kept providing him the comfort.

Finally jin took the needle out and pressed cotton there.
Jimin slowly broke the hug, he wiped the tears from his cheeks as he kissed his forehead while jin was again praising him for being good.

After some time Tae calmed down finally, y/n and Hoseok went to their rooms.

Jimin then spoke: hyung I need this bear for tonight. See you in the morning. Good night -he gently hugged Jin, he knew Jin was exhausted and he needed to rest so he decided to take Taehyung with him.

Jin looked at Tae who nodded.
Jin: okay good night babies, sleep well -he kissed their heads.

And jimin an Tae went to Jimin's room, while jin laid down to sleep.

On the other hand, a bunny like person was sleeping with Namjoon, as he was still sulking about morning so Namjoon decided to make it up to him.

In Jimin's room;
Vmin were settled on the bed.

Tae was looking at Jimin continuously
Jimin: what?
Tae: huhh?
Jimin: what do you want to say?

Tae: how do you know?
Jimin: i am your best friend. Now spill it dumbo

Tae rolled his eyes but suddenly he was again conscious, the thing he wanted to say to jimin might have mixed reactions from him so he was scared.

He is already thinking about it for many days, and the best person that came to his mind to share it with is Jimin. So here he is.

Tae: umm hyung I think -no leave it. Let's sleep -he was fidgeting with his fingers.

Hearing hyung from Tae, jimin knew it was something serious.
Jimin: Tae what did you do now? -he raised one eyebrow

Tae immediately shook his head: ani, I didn't do anything I swear.

Jimin: then?
Tae: it's just a feeling -he looked down

Jimin: are you in love? -jimin looked at him confused, the first thing that came to his mind hearing the word feeling was love.

Tae gasped: how -he wasn't able to form words. He was quite nervous.

Jimin: leave it. Tell me are you?
Tae: I don't know -he muttered looking down.

Jimin suddenly got excited:That's great. who?
Tae kept on fidgeting, he didn't say anything

Jimin kept his hand on Tae's: who Taetae? You won't tell your best friend? -he pouted

Tae shut his eyes tightly, he was scared of jimin's reaction
Tae: y- y/n -he spoke so slow that if jimin wasn't sitting close to him, he wouldn't have heard

To be continued...
Hehe a cliffhanger it is!

How are you guys?

Did you like the chapter?

What do you think of jimin's reaction to this?

I didn't plan to write the story of shot again. But when I started writing, it just came to my mind so I wrote it like this. I won't write it again. So bear with me today.

Also vote and do many inline comments if you want the next chapter soon. I will only update if you do lots and lots of comments hehe.

Take care of yourself till then🫶🏻