Chapter 7

Jungkook went to his room. Freshened up and came back. The maid had already prepared the soup so he took it and went to y/n's room to feed her.

In y/n's room;
Jungkook placed the tray on the side table. And sat beside y/n to wake her up.

He called her but she didn't respond.
He slowly put his hand on her forehead but jerked back when he felt her burning. He again checked her and yes she was having high fever.

She didn't have fever when she slept he had checked her.
He didn't know what to do. No one was at home. Even though he was a med student but he was just in 2nd year. He didn't know much about medications yet.

He took his phone and dialed Jin's number. But it was on voicemail. He sighed thinking he must be busy.

He suddenly remembered tae is a doctor too. But he didn't have tae's number. And jimin and yoongi had an important meeting today if he tells them about y/n they would come running here but he didn't want to disturb them and hobi too have a concert tomorrow he must be busy.

He then called Namjoon and took Tae's number from him.
He then called tae, tae picked up on the second ring and said in a tired voice hello Dr. Kim speaking.

Jungkook took a breath and told him: hello hyung it's me Jungkook. Actually y/n has high fever. And no one's at home. Jin hyung is also not picking up. Can you pls come home to check her up.

Tae: oh okay kookie, Jin hyung is in OT, and yes I am coming. I'm at hospital so it might take me some time to come. Keep changing wet cloth on her forehead.

Jungkook: ok hyung thankyou!
Saying this he hung up and kept changing wet cloth on her forehead.

Y/n stirred in her sleep due to wet sensation on her head but he kept on mumbling sweet nothings to her and patted her head so she went to sleep again.

Tae told the receptionist to tell jin that there was an emergency at home so he left for that and left the hospital.

He reached the Jeons mansion and rang the doorbell. A maid opened the door and led him to y/n's room.

He knocked and entered the room.
He saw Jungkook sitting against the head rest of the bed caressing y/n's hairs. He couldn't see y/n's face properly because of her hairs that spread across her face.

Hi kook- tae spoke.
Jungkook immediately stood up: oh hyung you came. Pls come. He led her to bed.

Tae: what happened to her?
Jungkook: idk hyung, she was completely fine in the morning but when she came back after school. Her whole face was red like she cried and she straightly came here and slept. And now when I came to wake her up for lunch she was burning in fever.

Tae: ok let me check. -saying this he sat beside y/n and jolted seeing her face
Oh nooo- tae was shocked

Jungkook: what happened hyung?
Tae sighed: it's a long story I'll tell you later. Let me check her. Pass my bag pls.

He took out the thermometer strip and placed it on her forehead. It showed 104 degree.

He then took her hand to check her pulse but sighed seeing red lines on her palm. Jungkook gasped seeing it. He looked at tae shocked.

Tae: I will explain. But first tell me did she eat anything.
Jungkook shook her head: no hyung.

Tae: i need to give her iv but she needs to eat something light first. For that wake her up but she might react seeing me here.

Jungkook: huh why hyung
Tae: ok listen.
And tae told him everything.

Jungkook: hyung she actually forgot to take her assignment. She had done it on Tuesday itself but didn't put it in her bag because she needed it three days after. See it's still there. He got up and took assignment from her study table and showed it to tae.