Chapter 11

Concert ended and now they turned to go back to home, soon jimin came and everyone jumped on him crushing him into a hug.

Jin was sniffing: oh my god jiminah! I can't believe my kid grew up so soon. I am so proud of you baby -he hugged jimin tightly who returned the hug with teary eyes.

He was so thankful to his family for the support and love he was receiving from them.
Others were also becoming teary eyed looking at them.

Y/n: oppa you were so good on stage. I just got my new favorite idol now -she smiled hugging him. While jimin pecked her head mumbling thankyou.

Tae: oh yess minnie, i bet you got so many fangirls now, just look how everyone is still staring at you, let's go before your fans cover us again -he chuckled

When they came out Jungkook suggested for the dinner outside and everyone agreed as they were the happiest today even the two doctors of the home agreed.

Hobi had to stay back for some formalities but on the insisting of maknaes he came with them for the dinner, then he will go back to stadium.

At the resturant;
Everyone was talking and cheering to jimin who was blushing now as he has just encountered a group of fangirls who recognized him at the restaurant and asked him for the pictures and now tae was teasing him about it.

Jungkook and y/n were playfully stealing each other's food.

Just then y/n extended her hand to hold the bottle of coke and at the same time tae also extended his hand and accidentally their hands touched, y/n took her hand back at the speed of light while her stomach started doing something funny, she didn't know what was happening to her, everytime tae touches her, there's something different happening with her, it never happened before like her brothers even hug her or peck her but with tae it was something different.

Even when tae held her hand to give the iv, her heart started pounding so hard but she thought it was because of fear. But in actual she always felt intimidated in his presence. Not in an uncomfortable way but she doesn't know how to name it.

Meanwhile with tae;
He saw how y/n reacted to his touch and slight blush appearing on her cheeks while she looked down to calm her heart.

His heart also skipped a beat but he facepalmed when he realized that he was smiling looking at her. He quickly looked around and thankfully no one noticed them.

The whole dinner y/n was looking anywhere but at him. She was talking to Jungkook but she couldn't get the strange feeling out of her heart.

(Tell me guys how's it, actually I have never experienced anything like this and this is my first time writing something like this so I don't know how it turned out. Pls give your views)

Kim brothers went back to their house after the concert while everyone was tired so they directly went to their beds.

And here our y/n wasn't able to sleep thinking about the events happened in the few days.

But she wasn't the only one, there was someone else too who couldn't sleep thinking about her. Yes it was Kim Taehyung.

He was also not able to comprehend what's going on with him.

Timeskip to monday morning; (because your author doesn't know how to write love scenes)
They did the breakfast together and went to their respective works.

In the university,
Y/n was walking towards her class alone as Jungkook had to meet some teacher for his assignment, when she got pulled into an empty classroom

Y/n: what the! She was about to shout when someone put a hand over her mouth.
Mia (some random girl): shutup don't you dare speak anything jeon y/n

Y/n: who the hell are you and what do you want from me

Mia and her minions smirked evily and she spoke: we are a bad news for you.
Y/n hissed: just speak what the hell do you want from me ?

Mia: it's simple I saw you hugging park jimin after concert while I was trying to have his autograph. I just want to warn you to stay away from my love

Y/n: oh so you are some stupid obsessive fan, why would I stay away from him, he is my -she was cut off by mia

Mia: I don't care who he is to you, just stay away from him.

Y/n: and why do you think I'll obey your words
Mia: don't and then see what can I do to you! She pushed y/n hardly and went out

Y/n shook her head, thanking god silently for giving her the courage to speak today otherwise mostly when she is alone without her friends she gets really insecure of people but today was an exception thankfully.

She suddenly remembered about her class, as she was late now.
She quickly ran to the class and-

To be continued...