Chapter 47

We're here -Hoseok announced as the driver came to halt.

Let's go princess -jin held her hand as he knew she was a bit nervous.
Y/n's heart swelled at the gesture, no one has ever accompanied her like this. She always had to ask her friends to go with her or wait for her to enter with them.

They came out of the car and straightened their outfits. It was late evening time but the lighting in the venue was making it bright like a day.

Most of the students were already inside as they were a bit late but still there was a little time to start the show.

They made their way inside with Jin leading them holding y/n's friends. As it was a university event paperazzi wasn't allowed inside. But there were few photographers allowed by Namjoon to take pictures for memories.

Y/n squeezed Jin's hand a bit looking at him with doe eyes.
Jin: what happened princess?

Y/n: umm oppa let's take some pictures first
Jin wanted to say that they were already late but looking at her cute doe eyes he didn't had the heart to deny her.

Jin: okay baby -he gestured a photographer to come to them.

The photographer immediately came to them. They took some family pictures together. Then y/n posed with her elder oppas and then with the maknaes. 

Sir they will be delivered to you till tomorrow -the photographer spoke to Namjoon as he showed y/n the pictures he took.

Namjoon nodded.
Y/n: yeah they are great. Thankyou! -she grinned- I want some solo too but I will take them inside. Let's go oppa

Soon they entered the venue and just like that everyone's attention went to them. They were looking like a royal family clad in formal wear.

Omh! They are so handsome -
Who are they-
What is this y/n doing with them-
I can't believe that's y/n. She is so pretty-

People were awestruck looking at them. Jin gracefully ignored them and went to the table reserved for them specially.

Namjoon and Taehyung went to the faculty side as Namjoon has to check the preparations and he dragged Taehyung with him who was now glaring at him because he wanted to spend time with y/n.

Namjoon: check there Tae -he was giving orders to everyone when he stopped to look at Taehyung as he didn't reply him- stop pouting like a baby Tae. I need you to do this.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes: yes sir
There were some older faculty members who smiled at the cute interaction. As Tae was younger so no one really minded it.

On the other hand,
Y/n immediately spotted her bestfriends.
She waved at them and soon they came to her.

Noah: finally you are here. Oh my god! You are looking so pretty babe
Y/n shyly smiled: thankyou and both of of you are also looking so good.
Alice: thankyou love

Y/n then introduced her brothers to her friends and then their families met too. In short that was a good interaction.

Alice: come let's take some pictures -she dragged Noah and Y/n with her. Like that they took some bffs shots.

After that the show started. It opened with a welcome dance. The boys performed really well.

Then there was Namjoon's speech welcoming all the students and parents.
Y/n was sitting with her friends now.

After that there were some standup comedy and other performances.
In short the night was going good.

Now the host spoke: so ladies and gentlemen, I hope you all are enjoying the night. We have a big surprise now.
Everyone hooted and clapped in response.

He again spoke: so we have flying information that one of our professors used to be in a singing band during his college days. So we deeply request him to please sing something for us tonight.
Let's give a huge round to applause for Mr. Kim Taehyung!

Everyone gasped. But soon that turned into hooting and shouting mixed with claps of the audience.

Y/n looked at Tae amused. She didn't know he could sing.
Tae immediately shook his head. But his brothers knew he could sing really well so they pushed him to stage.

He stood up from his seat and gracefully went up to stage.

Host: welcome sir -they bowed to him.
Taehyung: thankyou but who told you about this -he raised a brow

Host: connections sir connections -he smirked
A laughing sound echoed in the hall from the sound.

Taehyung just shook his head.
Soon a person set the mic on the stage: please sir -he gestured with his hand.

Taehyung nodded and went to the mic.
Forget the doctor and professor part, he was looking a total jazz singer standing there in his full swing.

Everyone was cheering so loud. And here y/n was just awestruck staring at him. He is a total greek god omg! -she thought to herself.

Noah nudged her from side when she saw him staring at her but she was in her own dreamland.

Y/n: uhh! What?
Alice: Mr. Kim is looking at you.

Y/n immediately turned her gaze to him again and she saw him already staring at her. His eyes were screaming love.

And just like that he started singing (you can insert your fav song here).
To say people were mesmerized by his voice would be an understatement because there was complete silence as everyone was looking at him amazed.

Y/n's heart skipped a beat and the butterflies inside her stomach were doing some weird dance. Everything else vanished the moment both of them had eye contact.

Two hearts were praying for this moment to never end. This was ethereal.
But time has to pass and it passed. Taehyung ended the song with a beautiful smile and the whole venue erupted with cheers once again.

But y/n was still struck in that moment. Her heart wasn't able to realize that it had ended already.

To be continued...
Hi!
How're you all? I am good.

Now about the chapter how's it?
I tried my best to write a lovey dovey scene but this is the first I am writing something like this. So Give your honest reviews pls.

I wanted to write early but as all of you guys scolded me alot yesterday for staying up late so now I am writing it in daytime. Now I know my readers are really overprotective. I am blessed to have you buns🥹

One more thing, The weather is getting really cold. Take care of yourself and your loved ones pls.

I am giving you a target now and I will only upload if it is completed.
Votes: 40+
Comments: 30+

We are already on 47th chapter and I think the target is fair now. So complete it asap if you want the update soon😁

Till then bye!
Thankyou!