Chapter 26

After two days;
They were having breakfast when jin spoke: so kids as the weather is changing, and you haven't had your monthly checkup yet. Come to hospital today after lunch, i will be free then. Ok?

Elders nodded while the maknae line's breath hitched.

Tae: h-hyung that -

Jin: I don't want to hear a single tantrum tae. You yourself are a doctor. You need to understand this -his tone was authoritative that made tae shutup.

Jimin held tae's hand under table and rubbed it in a soothing manner.

Jin: hobaa bring them to hospital after lunch ok?

Hobi nodded: Yes hyung.

The breakfast was silent today without the bickering of chaotic maknae line.

In the afternoon;
Hobi and Namjoon took the kids to hospital while jimin said he will reach their straight from office. And Tae, he was already in hospital as these are his working hours.

They entered Jin's cabin
Namjoon: hi hyung

Jin: hi joon-ah, hey kids come here.
Jungkook and y/n just nodded as they were scared.

Everyone settled on chairs.

Jin: ok so with whom will we start today?
Hobi looked at the scared faces of youngers so he spoke

Hobi: I think I will go first hyung.

Jin nodded: ok come sit here baby
He proceeded to check his vitals and everything was fine.

Jin: and done. You're fine love. Nothing to be worried about -he patted Hobi's head.

Hobi: ok thankyou hyung.

Next he checked Namjoon. He was well too.

Jin called someone: cancel all the appointments of Dr Taehyung and send him to my room.

Just then jimin entered;
Jimin: umm hi hyung!

Jin: hi minnie come in.

He decided to check jimin first.
He guided jimin to the chair and noticed him shaking his leg in nervousness.

Jin: it's alright minnie. It's just hyung. Hyung is here. Calm down -Jin rubbed his hand

Jimin nodded slowly.
Jin checked his vitals and noticed some weakness in him as he was overworking most of the time. but it could be cured with healthy diet so he thought to make a diet chart for him later.

Jin: minnie you are fine baby. Just need healthy diet. Hyung will take care of that.

Jimin nodded slowly.

Soon tae entered

Ok so Tae it's your turn.
Tae looked at him with puppy eyes while Jin looked at him sternly: no Tae you're already due many vaccines. I won't let you go today.

Namjoon and Hobi was out with y/n and Jungkook as they didn't want them to get more scared seeing others.

Tae was already having tears in his eyes.
Even though he was a doctor, he was still so scared of the hospital stuff when it comes to himself.

He was looking at Jin with teary eyes. Usually yoongi would stay with him in this time but today he wasn't here.

Jin sighed: aishh! Come here baby bear. -he hugged him.
Tae sniffled.
Jin: it's okay baby. Hyung is here.

He knows how much Tae scares it and he also skipped it most of the times when he was away. So now he needed to make sure.

Jin slowly made Tae sit on the chair and started the checkup. Jin checked his vitals and noticed some weakness in him so he decided to do the blood test to be sure.

Jimin sat down beside tae and hugged him.
Jimin: it's okay tae bear I am here.

Jin took the essentials and tied tourniquet on his arm and slide in the needle swiftly in one go to which Tae hissed.

Jin: and done, it's over baby you did great -jin pecked his wrist.

He sent the blood for test. And called Namjoon to bring the maknaes inside.

Both Namjoon and Hobi entered with the maknaes behind them.

Both of them looked like scared puppies trying to hide behind them.

Jin smiled at them: hey babies, come on let's get over with it. Then we can ho home. Hmm?

They nodded slowly.
Jin: so who will go first?

They both looked at each other scared. No one spoke anything.

Jin sighed: ok so bunny I guess you can come first? -he spoke calmly. He couldn't be stern with Jungkook.

Tae's case is different. He will throw tantrums so Jin has to be strict with him. But he always melt by his puppy eyes eventually.
But Jungkook, he doesn't throw tantrums. Both y/n and Jungkook get really silent when they are scared.

Jungkook slowly nodded and sat beside Jin.
Jin: relax bubba. Hyung is right here. -he pecked Jungkook's back of hand.

Jin took the stethoscope and checked the basics and then his vitals.
Jin: hmm better

Thankfully Jungkook was getting better. He was a premature baby. So he was more weak than others since childhood and he has been to hospitals alot. Maybe that's the reason he is so scared of them now.

Jin: okay so kookie you're getting better. You have eaten healthy in the previous month. I am so proud of you love.

Jungkook slightly mumbled a thankyou hyung.

Jin: so we are almost done. Just a little vaccine.
Jungkook looked at him horrified at the mention of vaccine.

Jin: relax baby. I promise it won't hurt. Do you trust hyung?

Jungkook nodded but his hands were shaking already.

Namjoon came to his side and hugged him hiding his face.
Namjoon held his hand: it's okay love, you can squeeze my hand if you feel any pain.

Jin prepared the vaccine.
He held Jungkook's other hand and cleaned his wrist with alcohol swab. ( I don't know anything about these things. Your author is not a doctor yet😅)

Jungkook snuggled more into Namjoon.
Jin uncapped the needle and gently slide it inside. Jungkook flinched

Jin: it's okay bun bun. It's over almost. Shh! And done.
He pressed cotton over the area.

Namjoon broke the hug and Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes.
Namjoon: ohh bunny I am not going anywhere. Let's go outside hmm. He took him out.

Jin turned to y/n who was already shaking in her place. She was so nervous.

Jin: baby?
Y/n: y-yes oppa.
Jin: come to oppa please.
Y/n slowly sat down beside him.
Jin: are you okay? Relax love
Y/n nodded.

Jin started checking her vitals. He was assuring her from time to time. He didn't needed to do blood test on her as Tae already did it that day when she had fainted. So he just checked that file.
Everything was almost okay.

Jin: you are okay princess. I promise no needles. Now relax bubba.
She took a deep breath.

Jin: but baby you need to eat healthy. I don't want to see you having coffee without breakfast. Am I clear? -he sounded a bit stern.

Y/n never liked to do breakfast. She just liked coffee and some chocolate cake slice or cupcake in the morning.

She looked at jin with puppy eyes. How can she say no to her favorite breakfast.
Jin shook his head: no princess don't give me these eyes. Am I clear or I need to give you the booster shots too? -he raised an eyebrow

Y/n immediately shook her head: ani oppa. I won't even touch coffee with an empty stomach.

He chuckled and hugged her.
Jin: ok you guys can go home. Take Tae with you too. Oppa has some work. I will come after some time.

Y/n: ok oppa love you. Take care.
Jin: love you too bubba

To be continued...