Chapter 52

He then went towards y/n: EXTEND YOUR PALM OUT Y/N -his tone suddenly grew stern.

Y/n flinched but she was already enough embarrassed for today. She doesn't want to behave like a kid now who can't even take punishment.

She slowly brought her right palm out shakingly.
Yoongi looked at her than spoke: roll your sleeve

Y/n looked at him terrified.
Yoongi: it's covering your hand -his tone was a bit softer than before now.
She was wearing an oversized sweater as it was almost winter already so he asked her to roll her sleeve.

Y/n rolled her sleeve shakily till her whole palm was now in view.

Yoongi took a deep breath and placed the cane on her palm to take the target. Y/n immediately shut her eyes tightly as she was suddenly so scared now. The embarrassment was long forgotten, it was only fear now in her heart and mind.

As much as Yoongi didn't want to see his only sister in pain, he also knew that it will help her taking her mind off the bullshit she was thinking.

So he raised the cane high and struck her palm harshly.
Y/n gasped at the sting. This wasn't what she was expecting. She has never felt such pain. Jimin was right, Taehyung's hit was nothing in front of this. Tears already brimmed in her eyes.

F*ckk! -she closed her fist as she hissed and she doesn't know when she mistakenly cursed that too in front of Yoongi.

(My bestfriend once did it in front of out school teacher and worst I couldn't control a chuckle at this. I swear the teacher was so grumpy with us the whole year as that was our last year of our school. We were always on his picking point because of this😂) 

Yoongi's eyes darkened as he opened her palm with his other hand and landed a harsh hit on the inside of her knuckles

Yoongi: MIND YOUR LANGUAGE KID. SWEARING ISN'T ALLOWED HERE.

I am sorry please -y/n cried.
Only two strokes and she was curling in pain. Now she understands why Jungkook was crying this hard.

Yoongi sighed as he gave up the idea of punishing her more. He can't see his baby sister crying. He threw the cane away and took her in his embrace.

Y/n pressed her palm tightly with her other hand to stop the pain but it wasn't at all helping.

Yoongi kept on drawing circles at her back as he sat down on the couch nearby with her still in his embrace. Y/n was hiccuping and choking on her breath.

Yoongi took her palm in his and rubbed it to make the sting go away in order to calm her down but she just cried more and hissed.

He sat there helpless. He didn't know what to do to calm her down. Maknaes would always get better after getting comfort from him.

So he just kept on pecking her hair and whispering sweet nothings.

After 5,10 minutes when the sting lowered a bit on its own, y/n also calmed down a bit. She was sniffing in his chest now.

Yoongi gently pulled out and made her drink water as he wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead.

Yoongi: I am sorry
Y/n: no oppa why are you apologizing?

Yoongi: for being so harsh even when I know you are so sensitive -he looked down as he said sadly. He was now feeling guilty even though it was y/n's fault. 

Y/n shook her head: that's not your fault oppa that I have sensitive skin.

Yoongi just nodded and took her hand in his as he gently kissed her palm.

Oh sh*t! -he mumbled as he remembered how y/n fell sick when Tae punished her. He doesn't want it to happen now. He has to take the pain away from her.

Y/n narrowed her eyes at him: oppa you just punished me for swearing

Yoongi facepalmed hearing her then he smiled guiltily: I am sorry
Y/n just nodded. How easy it was for them to accept their mistakes and move on from them.

He then stood up and brought an ointment as he applied it on y/n's palm.
After he was done applying it,

Yoongi: do you need a painkiller baby?
Y/n shook her head: it's fine oppa.

Yoongi: are you sure? I swear Jin hyung will kill me if you fall sick -he awkwardly scratch his neck- please tell me if you are feeling unwell.

Y/n let out a chuckle at this: I promise I am fine oppa. Don't worry nothing will happen to me.

Yoongi: okay if you say so. But even if you feel slight discomfort, let me know pls -he side hugged her.

Y/n: okay oppa.

Yoongi: do you want to rest?
Y/n nodded tired.

Yoongi made her lay on his bed.
Yoongi: wanna watch something princess?
Y/n told him her favorite series and he put it on the LED in front of his bed.

This wasn't so bad I guess -y/n thought as she was now receiving the princess treatment from him- but the hits were so hard, I swear I will never get in trouble with Yoongi oppa again -she mumbled to herself caressing her fingers with other hand.

Yoongi kissed her forehead once again: its over now. Don't think about anything okay princess.
Y/n: okay oppa.

Yoongi: I think I should check on kook now. He might be still sulking as I practically kicked him out before.
Y/n chuckled: yes oppa go to him pls. You were really harsh on him.

Yoongi nodded and went out but he was finally relieved to see him in bed with Taehyung. Tae was using his phone will caressing a sleeping Jungkook's hair with other hand.

Yoongi entered without knocking as he doesn't want to disturb the sleeping bunny.

Tae saw him and kept his phone away.
Yoongi: how's he?
Tae: he cried hyung before going to sleep. But don't worry I have already treated his bruises. He is still a kid from heart hyung pls don't be so harsh on him.

Yoongi: I know. But I couldn't let them get away with the trouble they created.

Tae looked at him confused now: they? Who else is in this hyung?

Yoongi let out a breath: y/n

To be continued...
Hi!
How are you all?

How's the chapter?
Finally it covered everything. I wrote so much in the previous two days. But you guys were excited so I couldn't leave you hanging out like this.

Now tell me how do you guys like it?

Do you like the way Yoongi dealt with y/n?

Is it enough punishment for her?

What will be the reaction of others when the know this?

Give your honest feedback in the comments and vote for the chapter if you like it.
Thankyou!

One more thing, I wanted to say this before but I forgot, I know most of you wanted Taehyung and Y/n to dance together or something like this but mind you that was an educational institute. The relationship between a professor and a student would have arose lots of controversies. So that's why I didn't write something like this. I want to take make their story slow and comfortable without interference from outside.

But but I promise you there's something special coming up about them😌
So stay tuned🤍

Till then take care of yourself and your loved ones🫶🏻