Chapter 10

Jungkook: y/nah look are these shoes okay with these pants

Y/n: yeah kook, now tell me how should i style me hair -gosh nothing's looking better

Jungkook: let me search for my watch first then I'll tell you

Tae: aishhh- why did jimin had to go first now whom should I ask about the outfit -he groaned

Jin: you brats I need you here in the living room in exact ten minutes otherwise I am going without you! -he yelled

Yoongi slowly rubbed his eyes: who is shouting in the morning?

Namjoon: good evening hyung it's not morning
Yoongi jumped on the bed not expecting him in his room.

Lol, you might be confused what's happening, now let me tell you, actually they are getting ready for going to Hobi's concert. And here no one is ready while jin is yelling at them just like all the elders do in every event😂 but everyone is busy selecting their outfits or hairs and here our Meow (i mean yoongi🙊) is sleeping thinking it's morning. Okay back to story

Yoongi: oh my god joon what are you doing here.

Namjoon: oh I just came to see my outfit in your mirror. It looks good here

Yoongi: why are you so ready?
Namjoon: hyung don't tell me you forgot-he facepalmed- we have to go to hobi hyung's concert and jin hyung just gave an ultimatum to be ready in 10 minutes otherwise he will go without the one who is not ready.

Yoongi: ok then, I am not going. -he layed again and covered himself with comforter to sleep

Namjoon: Aishh hyung get up, you have just 10 minutes. Otherwise jin hyung will kill you. -he dragged yoongi out of the bed and to the washroom.

After 10 minutes:
Jin yelled again: that's it 10 minutes are over, I am going. -he was about to turn when he saw y/n and Jungkook coming down running on stairs while setting their hairs and outfits.

Jin yelled again: don't run on stairs you kids.
But again who were they to listen to him.
Just then tae also came running downstairs.

Behind him lazily walked yoongi mumbling "why do I have to go there. I don't want to".

At the same time Namjoon also came running : wait hyung, -thuddd (and he just broke a vase -god of destruction powers🤦🏻‍♀️😂)

Jin looked at him furiously who awkwardly scratched his neck mumbling a sorry

Jin shook his head: I'll deal with you after coming back. -he told the maid to clean it and stepped out. While the siblings followed him like kids.

You might be wondering about our chim chim, well he already left in the noon as he had to meet a friend so he said he will come to concert straight from there.

Timeskip to Hoseok's concert;
Hobi was performing in full swing on the stage, while the brothers had proud look on their faces.

Y/n, Jungkook and tae were jumping and hooting cheering for him. While jimin was nowhere to be seen. They were trying his number but he wasn't picking up. Now jin was getting worried.

Just then hoseok spoke in the mic getting everyone's attention.

Hoseok: ok so guys, it's time for the surprise, so for a surprise performance let's welcome my younger brother Park Jeon Jimin -the curtains were lifted and there appeared jimin in a full rockstar look (you can imagine your fav stage look of jimin here) -people were awestruck seeing such a pretty angel in front of them while the siblings gasped.

Jimin came on the stage and hoseok hugged him. They two started the performance and to say that they were setting the stage on fire would be an understatement.

Y/n was the first to come out of shock: Oh my God! Is that minnie oppa -she shouted in excitement

The brothers just came out of trance too, tae and Jungkook were shouting so loud that their throats had started to hurt now but the excitement level didn't even fade a bit.

Hyungs got teary eyed seeing him because it was the childhood dream of jimin to do this but due to some reasons (you will know afterwards) he wasn't able to fulfill his dream.

But now it became a day to remember forever for all of them.
The concert ended and hobi and jimin thanked the audience and went backstage. While people were still praising them for being so good-

To be continued...
Hi guys! How are you all?
Tell me how's the chapter?
Also we completed 10 chapters today
This is my first story so it is very close to my heart.
So let's talk

1- any questions you guys wanna ask me?

2- what is your fav moment in this book?

3- who is your fav character in the book and why?

4: do you want to see more fluff scenes or more punishments and strictness in the book?

One thing more, most of my chapters are unedited so ignore the typos pls.
Till then take care of yourself and your loved ones. Bye!