Chapter 62

y/n fell on her knees as he walked away. For the first time, happiness was knocking right at her door but she didn't open it and the sole reason was she was scared, scared of being happy because in all these years, she has made her heart believe that happiness is not made for her.

But letting it go like this hurts a lot, she never realized when he became this important for her, but letting him go was feeling like ripping her own heart apart.

She put her face in her palms as she cried hard not realizing that her brothers and friends are watching it all.

Hyung let's pls go to her – said jungkook.

Yoongi was about to say something but Noah cut him off to it.

Noah: oppa I think we should go to her, she might not open up to you guys.

Namjoon nodded: I think that's a good idea – he agreed with Noah.

Both Noah and Alice looked at YoonHope who nodded while Jin was still in shock about what happened, he had thought it would go well since he knows about y/n also loves him but it all took 360 degree turn.

Noah and Alice went to sobbing y/n and embraced her whispering sweet nothings to her.

I – I want to go h-home pls – hiccupped y/n when she finally calmed down a bit.

Alice: okay love, let's go home. Don't worry – she said as she placed a kiss on y/n's head.

Noah went to the brothers and told them that they are heading home.

They wanted to come too but she asked them give them privacy for sometimes. Finally they agreed.

Both Noah and Alice helped her and took her home while the brothers went behind Taehyung.

He was sitting on a rock far away looking blankly at the waves.

Jimin sat beside him but didn't say anything.

After few minutes finally Tae spoke: I destroyed everything, such a fool I am Minnie

Jimin shook his head: no Tae, you didn't – but Tae cut him off

Tae: no that's so dumb of me – he chuckled bitterly - I shouldn't have done this. I shouldn't have raised my hopes high – a lone tear escaped his eye and rolled on his cheek

Jimin immediately pulled him into a hug caressing his back as he let him cry, others also surrounded them.

Tae was continuously mumbling "I am sorry" in jimin's embrace.

Yoongi pulled him out and made him look at him as he sat beside them.

Yoongi: why are you sorry Tae?

Tae looked down: I hurt her

Yoongi looked at him with a so done face: did you want to hurt her?

Tae immediately shook his head: no hyung

Yoongi: then how does proposing anyone means hurting them? I have heard that people become dumb in love and I have finally seen it. You love her, you expressed your feelings, where are the wrong intentions in this?

Tae kept silent.

Yoongi: there's not your fault in all of this. Do you understand – his voice turned firm in the end making Tae nod subconsciously.

And Tae you should realize, there's no fault of y/n in all of this – said Namjoon as he sat in front of them along with Hobi.

Namjoon: you expressed your feelings, she doesn't reciprocate them, that's her choice and she is totally independent in her choice, that doesn't make her a bad person.