Chapter 33

Next morning;
Everyone was sitting on the breakfast table except Tae, and y/n.

Hoseok came back late night. But now he had to go again after breakfast.
Definitely being an idol has its own pros and cons. Sometimes he has literally nothing to do for days. And some days he doesn't even get the time to rest.

After breakfast they left, while jin placed a note on the side table of y/n to take care of herself and do breakfast. He placed the same note on Tae's bedside too as he let them sleep.

He also left to hospital after that.

After one and a half hour, Tae woke up. He saw the note and smiled at his caring hyung. He got up from the bed and freshened up.

After that, he was about to go downstairs when he thought to check on y/n.

He knocked her door once. But didn't get any reply. So he slowly opened her door. She was standing in front of mirror, setting her hair.

Tae knocked again: can I?
Y/n turned to look at him: yeah pls
Tae: good morning! -he grinned

Y/n smiled: good morning Taetae
Tae chuckled at the nickname.

Tae: umm I was about to go for breakfast. So I thought to ask you if you had yours?

Y/n: no I just woke up. I am coming.
Tae nodded: should I wait here? -he thought- Umm no she might feel uncomfortable, I should go down.

Tae: okay I am downstairs then, come soon.
Y/n: okay

He went to the dinning room while a maid started preparing breakfast for him. He asked her to bring y/n's breakfast too.

Y/n did her morning routine and she also came downstairs.

Tae looked at her and he realized he never really noticed how pretty she is! She was wearing an oversized hoodie and a wide legged jeans with slippers while her hair held in a low ponytail and some strands of her hair falling on the sides of her face.

She was looking so beautiful even in this casual fit. It's not like he never noticed her before but today it's almost first time he is seeing her without any distraction and it's just two of them.

She noticed him staring at her while she blushed. He also noticed the tint on her cheeks.

Y/n cleared her throat: umm what's for the breakfast?

Tae: it's healthy -he laughed while she pouted.

Soon the breakfast was served.
They both did their breakfast occasionally talking about some random topics like university or something else.

The point was that they were now comfortable enough with each other.

Just as she was about to take her last bite, her phone rang from the living room (they don't carry their phones to the dinning table, it's bad manners hehe)

She bite her lips and looked at Tae nervously, when she didn't notice any expressions, she slowly got up to check her phone.
(It's a rule in their house to not leave your food undone for some other works)

Tae also knew it, but he didn't say anything as he didn't had the heart to scold her in morning.

Y/n came to the living room, a smile came to her face seeing yoongi video calling her.

Y/n immediately attended it: Hi yoo oppa! -she chirped

Yoongi: Hi princess! How is my baby?
Y/n: I am fine oppa! How are you?
Yoongi: I am good baby. Jin hyung told me about you. Are you okay now?