Chapter 50

Y/n ran to her room. She didn't went to Yoongi because she needed to calm herself down first. And her room is the best place to hide from the world.

Y/n shut the door behind her and placed her hand on her heart: I am dead today -she mumbled.

After few minutes she decided to go to Yoongi's room as she wanna get over it now.

Now she was standing at his door hesitating to know. When she didn't knock for a couple of minutes, he himself opened the door.

Y/n stumbled on her feet. She wasn't ready to face him no matter how much courage she had gathered, it all vanished in thin air seeing him in front of her.

Yoongi didn't say anything as he gave her the time to get back to her senses. Then he spoke opening the door more for her to enter: Get in! -his tone was calm but firm.

Y/n got inside the room with shaky steps. Her heart was screaming to run away from here. She knew she was in for a long scolding and the worst part is she doesn't take scolding well. She gets really embarrassed and then to cover it she talks back. Call it being defensive, but she can't really help it. She was just hoping that it doesn't happen today.

Yoongi: how are you? -he was now sitting on the corner of his bed in front of her.

Y/n was taken aback by the question. She thought he will start screaming at her directly.
Y/n: g-good -she could just speak a word.

Yoongi hummed.
Yoongi: now coming back to the topic, what test was he talking about? -his tone was firm but he wasn't screaming or yelling.

Y/n couldn't speak a word. She didn't know what to reply to this. She can't lie. She can't tell the truth.

Yoongi: one thing y/n whenever anyone asks you something we need a verbal answer in this house -he was still not angry or he didn't want to scare her considering it's her first time.

Y/n again nodded. Yoongi let out a sigh. The audacity of this girl.
Yoongi: we will deal with it later I guess. For now show me the paper he was talking about.

Y/n gulped hard: i- I don't have it
Yoongi took a deep breath to calm himself. This girl really knows how to push his buttons. But he doesn't want to burst out on her.

Yoongi: y/n don't be difficult -he was cut off
Y/n: I am not being difficult. You are. It's not a big deal -and she did the thing she was dreading the most as she rolled her eyes.

Yoongi: y/n you're in enough trouble already. Don't roll your eyes at me. And you know I can simply get it in a minute. Now if you don't want me to involve Namjoon in all of this, show me your paper -his tone was way more stern now.

Y/n's soul almost left her body. Till now it was just Yoongi but involving others mean she will have to bear everyone's scoldings and Namjoon might also take legal action on this.

Y/n: i-in my r-room -she barely managed to spit the words out. Her mind was screaming to talk back and get away from here but somewhere in her heart she knew talking back will leave her in more trouble.

Yoongi: ok go get it.
Y/n immediately went to her room. She hated how her small he made her feel and how her body was obeying everything he said automatically. This wasn't y/n.

Nonetheless she took the paper with shaky hands and went to him as she handed him the exam paper and stood there obediently.

Yoongi glared at her seeing a D but then his expressions changed seeing his signatures.

Yoongi: who did these?
Y/n was once again taken aback.
Y/n gulped before answering: I did

Yoongi opened his side drawer and took a paper and pen out of it.

Yoongi: okay do it again here -he handed her the paper.

Y/n stumbled hearing him. Ofcourse she doesn't know how to do his signatures. She hasn't even practiced them once.

When she didn't move, yoongi glared at her.
Y/n: j-Jungkook -she hesitantly mumbled looking down.

Yoongi threw the paper and pen away with a thud: I knew it
Y/n flinched.

Yoongi let out a sigh. He can't scare her like this.

Yoongi took out his phone and called Jungkook.
He immediately spoke as Jungkook picked up: I WANT YOU IN MY ROOM NOW JUNGKOOK! -and hung up

Y/n wanted to say something but her tongue gave up. So she just stood there awkwardly.
After a few minutes Jungkook entered the room after knocking.

One look at them and he immediately knew that he was in trouble.

Jungkook came and stood in front of him obediently looking down.

Yoongi: who gave you the right to forge my signature Jungkook?
Jungkook flinched hearing him: I am sorry hyung.

Y/n gasped looking at them. How easily he was apologizing. Is this how it works here. And here she was, trying to pick a fight with him.

Yoongi: THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION! DO YOU REALIZE THIS IS ILLEGAL AND YOU CAN EVEN GET SUSPENDED FOR THIS. -his tone held so much authority that it immediately made Jungkook start speaking up.

Jungkook: I swear I just wanted to help her hyung. I am sorry. Please forgive me -tears stung at the back of his eyes. He just wanted to help y/n but now was scared, so scared of the angry hyung in front of him.

Yoongi is the most ruthless in their family not in a negative sense but when he punishes, nothing can melt him and he makes sure to stuck the lesson inside the younger's head.
Jungkook had only heard stories of it from others and now that he was actually in front of the beast, he was so scared for his life.

Y/n: oppa -
Yoongi: I am not talking to you y/n -he showed his palm to her.

Then he got up and opened his cupboard and took a cane out of it.

Then he turned to Jungkook: ROLL YOUR PANTS UP AND PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE WALL JUNGKOOK.

Jungkook shook his head immediately: h-hyung nooo please I am sorry. I will never do this again. Please -he was practically begging now. His eyes filled with tears already.

Yoongi: NO JUNGKOOK YOU KNEW BETTER THAT IT WON'T GO UNPUNISHED. YOU NEED TO KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES BEFORE THINKING SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGAIN. NOW DO NOT WASTE MY TIME. ROLL YOUR PANTS NOW!

Jungkook flinched hard and started rolling his pants with shaky hands. When he was done he silently turned around and put his hands on the wall.

Y/n was looking at them with wide eyes. How he was apologizing and obeying everything Yoongi told him. She can never imagine herself doing it all.

Yoongi took a deep breath and then

TASH! -he landed the cane harshly on Jungkook's calves.

Jungkook just hissed hard but didn't break the position.

To be continued...

Hi!
So I am finally writing for what you guys were waiting. I wanted to cover all the punishments scene in one chapter but my words limit reached for the chapter so now I might give a double update today.
But for that you have to do lots of votes and comment your honest reviews on this chapter.

And tell me how was y/n in this?

She is different ofcourse Jungkook was brought up by his brothers so he knows the rules of the house better and about y/n, where she lived she was instantly judged for her mistakes whether it's her parents or teachers so she learned this way to cope up with it.

But now do you think she will be able to come out of her shell and accept her mistakes? Will her brothers make her comfortable enough to share everything with them without the fear of judgment.

Thankyou for reading this chapter.
Till then take care of yourself and your loved ones. We might meet again tonight🫶🏻