Chapter 23

After lectures,
May I come in sir -Tae knocked at Namjoon's office.

Yes pls Mr.Kim -Namjoon replied

Tae entered and saw 2 more professors sitting there. He greeted them.

Namjoon: Have a seat please.

Tae: Thankyou sir

Soon the professors left after doing their work. Now it was only two of them.

Namjoon: what happened tae? Everything alright?

Tae nodded: umm hyung actually I need to tell you something.

Namjoon: what happened?

Tae: hyung actually -he explained him everything that happened today.

Namjoon: Aishh! These two are so dumb. Let me deal with them

Tae immediately shook his head: hyung noo pls. It's not their fault. Please don't -he pleaded. He didn't want them to face Namjoon too after a all happened that day.

Namjoon: ok ok I am not saying anything to you but let me deal with that kid Mia. I am calling her parents right now.

Tae: yeah hyung but please keep y/n and Jungkook out of this.

Namjoon: ok I will.

Tae: Ok then I am going to hospital. Bye hyung

Namjoon: ok bye bear<3. Thankyou for telling me.

Tae: no problem hyung but please don't involve Jungkook and y/n. And also don't tell others. They are already enough scared.

Namjoon nodded. And Tae went to hospital.

With y/n and Jungkook.

They came back after school. And straightly went to rest. It was a really long day for them.

In evening;
Jimin woke y/n up.

Jimin: tae called me. He wants to go out today. Get ready soon y/naah. Till then I am waking Jungkook up.

Y/n nodded happily. She was glad that he was considerate enough to take them out after this day.

Jimin went to Jungkook's room and told him to get ready too.

After half an hour, all three of them were ready to go out. Jimin called tae and he said he will meet them there.

They came down.
Jimin: hyung we are going out for some time. Tae is with us too.

Hobi: see they are hanging out without us. When did they grow up so much -he wiped his fake tears- let me tell jin hyung.

Yoongi: aishh stop it hobaa, it's good they are not bothering us to go out with them. Go minnie but don't stay till late ok?

Hobi: oh hyung i swear you were a tired grandpa in your previous life.
Hobi rolled his eyes

Yoongi: is that so? Let me show you then. -he raised his one eyebrow

While hobi ran out chuckling: no thankyou I am good hyung

Yoongi rolled his eyes. And told jimin to go out. Jimin nodded and three of them went out.

Jungkook: hyung why suddenly we are going out?

Jimin: I don't know kookie. It is Tae's plan. He wanted to hang out suddenly -jimin looked confused but other two nodded.

Soon they reached the restaurant that Tae texted them. He was already present there.

Jimin spotted him: Hi baby bear

Tae: hey minnie -he hugged jimin who returned it.

Tae: well we are just meeting after few hours but hello Jungkookie, hello y/n -he chuckled

Jungkook smiled while y/n blushed and mumbled a hello.

Soon they sat down.

Jimin: aishh why are we meeting at a restaurant to eat just like grandpa's -he huffed

Tae: hehe don't sulk minnie we will go to arcade on weekend. It's just I needed to makeup with these two.

Jimin: huh why?

While Jungkook and y/n looked at tae with puppy eyes.
Tae: don't worry kids.
And tae explained everything to jimin.

Jimin: oh myy! This much happened in a single day.

Jungkook: waitt y/n why did Ms.Lee hit you. It wasn't something really big and you had a reason too.

Tae: I also don't understand. She was looking really angry while usually she is sweet. But thankfully I reached on time.

Jimin: are you okay y/n?
Y/N nodded.

Jungkook: seriously hyung you are asking her if she is okay just with one stroke. I got a whole of 10. No one loves me -he pouted looking at jimin with doe eyes.

Jimin: oh Jungkookie, I love you both equally. Don't sulk now. He hugged him while Jungkook cheekily smiled.

Y/n: I am sorry kook because of me -
Jungkook: no y/n why are you apologizing again. It's not your fault. Apologize once again and I promise I won't talk to you -he flicked her head but hissed himself while y/n laughed

Jungkook whined: see hyung she is laughing at me.
Jimin: but you started it so kook stop teasing my princess

Jungkook rolled his eyes while y/n struck her tongue out.

Tae: but dare take the blame for others again and both of you won't like the consequences -he said sternly

Jungkook and y/n: we won't. Sorry
Tae nodded while jimin held a chuckle seeing his baby siblings so scared of this cute bear.

Tae: ok let's order.

The waitress came and took their orders. Soon the food came.

Jimin noticed Jungkook wasn't able to hold fork with his hands properly so he called him.

Jimin: Jungkookie, let me feed you

Jungkook blushed in embarrassment : no hyung it's fine.

Jimin: there's nothing to be embarrassed of bub. Now open your mouth -and he started feeding Jungkook with his hands.

Do you also need help kiddo -tae slowly spoke to y/n. He didn't wanna make her uncomfortable. But he also didn't want her to feel left out.

Y/n: uhh, no I am okay. Thankyou! -she blushed while she looked down.

Tae: there's no need to be formal kiddo. We are family here -he gave a comforting smile to her. Y/n nodded.

Just like this they ate their favorite foods and talked alot cracking small jokes and enjoying the quality time.
In short, the evening went well.

To be continued...

Hi! How are you guys?
And how's the chapter?

One more thing;
I started another book for oneshots and just posted it's first chapter yesterday

One more thing;I started another book for oneshots and just posted it's first chapter yesterday

Please check this one too and give your reviews. I'll be waiting for you guys to check it. Moreover you can also post your requests there. I'll turn them to oneshots.
Happy reading🫶🏻