Happy new year🎉

HAPPY NEW YEAR my dear readers🤍
I hope this new year brings you lots of joy, success, love and everything your heart has ever wished for. I hope you get rid of the silent battles that you don't talk about. I hope this year will be a ray of sunshine in your life🫶🏻

I know it's 2nd January and I am late for wishing this but I really wanted to gift you all a chapter with it. And I have been trying since yesterday but this writer's block isn't going away. I can't even gather my thoughts. Putting them in words is different thing. So I don't know when I will be able write again properly.
So bear with me till then pls🙂

And one thing I want to thank you all for being one of the best things that happened to me in 2023. I hope I am the same for you too. You guys made my days with your love. Thankyou!

I am better now but this writer's block really sucks. I want to write but I can't and this is making me frustrated. I can just hope it goes away soon.

Anyways take care of yourself and your loved ones till then and also tell me how did you guys celebrated your new year and what's your resolution for new year.

As about me I slept through the whole new year night. The celebrations here were canceled in solidarity with Gaza, Palestine. So we had no celebrations but I am glad we didn't celebrated while they are suffering. As for all of you too, I request you pls remember the Palestinians in your prayers and do raise your voice for them as much as you can and boycott israeli products too. What israel is doing to them is genocide, it's not a war. And you don't have to be a Muslim to support the Gaza, you can simply be a human to support them. Muslim or not, we all deserve to live freely in our houses. But sadly, even this is a facility to them. So I am requesting again please do whatever you can for them.

And for my resolution, i have so many, but above all, I want to be a better and creative person. I have lost all of my creativity and productivity to anxiety and depression but now I want to live the way it makes me feel better. So I hope I will be able to do it.

Do share yours too.
Till then
Bye!
(Allah hafiz🤍)