Chapter 15

Meanwhile with Jungkook:
Eunwoo: i wonder why Mr.Kim didn't come today. He has never taken a leave since he came.

Chan: why are you worried bro. It's our good luck that he didn't come today. Or we would have been dead meat by him by now.

Jungkook: but he came today -his friends cut him off: how do you know??
Jungkook was taken aback: huhh! I- I saw him in the parking lot today.

Beomgyu: ohh, but I think this is good that he didn't attend our lecture today.
Others agreed and took a breath of relief.

It was their lunch break now.
Jungkook was about to go to y/n's class to call her for lunch when someone came to him.
Some random student: who is Jeon Jungkook of you?

Jungkook: huh? I am. What happened?
Random student: Principal sir is calling you.

Beomgyu: ohh kookie what did you do now?
Jungkook: as long as I remember I didn't do anything.

Soobin: then go. It wouldn't be something bad.
Chan: we will pray for you kookie
Jungkook: Aishh don't scare me guys.

Jungkook went to Namjoon's office
He couldn't help but feel a little nervous even if he didn't do anything wrong.

Even though Namjoon is his brother. His Principal Kim aura is always scary.
Jungkook: you called me sir

Namjoon: yes Jungkook come.
Jungkook stepped inside: yes sir?
Namjoon: are you done with your important classes of today.

Jungkook: yes sir. Only two classes are left. Namjoon: ok then let's go
Jungkook: huh where hyung sorry i mean sir

Namjoon: it's ok. Ok listen. Y/n fainted in the morning. Tae took her to hospital. It was food poisoning. She is better now and at home. I stayed for you. Now as you're done with your important classes. Let's go home. I also need to check on her.

Jungkook: ohh -that's why tae hyung didn't come today -he thought
Jungkook: ohh! Poor y/niee. sir let me take my backpack. He turned around to go but stopped and looked at Namjoon again with his doe eyes: is she really okay now hyung?

Namjoon ruffled his hair: yes kookie she is fine now -all of them are always extra sensitive for y/n -now come soon so that we can check on her.

Jungkook: ok hyung.

In the afternoon:
Namjoon and Jungkook came back too at lunch. Y/n was now sleeping after taking her medicines.

And jin and yoongi were with her.
Yoongi was also sleeping while jin was working something on his laptop anf keeping an eye on them.
He chuckled looking at them, one thing common between these two was sleep. Like how they could literally sleep anytime and anywhere.

Jimin and tae decided to kill their time by playing games. While Hoseok and Namjoon were watching a movie spending some quality time together.

Jimin: kookie come play with us.
While Tae was out for an important call.
Jungkook: no hyung I need to study

Jimin's eyes widened: woah! Where did the sun rise from today! Jungkook studying and that too in the start of year. Wow!

Jungkook: aishh hyung, don't tease me. If I don't study your best friend will kill me tomorrow.
Jimin: huh?

Jungkook: you don't know anything hyung, i had a test today of Tae hyung and I didn't know about that as I didn't check notifications but y/nie unknowingly saved me today by fainting. So now if you don't want your little bunny to be the food of a hungry tiger tomorrow, then let me go study. -he pouted looking at jimin with his bambi eyes