Chapter 32

Jin parted the hug after some time as he searched for his phone.
Y/n kept looking at him.

He took his phone and called Tae and asked him to bring his medical bag to y/n's room.

Y/n wanted to deny but jin shushed her saying he just needs to check her blood pressure as in most cases, when there are severe cramps during periods, it would result in low bp.

Y/n sat down quietly knowing he is right. She has even fainted sometimes due to the same reason.

Jin again spoke: I also need to give Tae his vitamin shot. So I think it will be better to give it to him here.

Y/n looked at him: oppa he might feel uncomfortable with me. I don't think it's a good idea.

Jin sighed: I don't know about this but I surely know him. Yesterday he was too guilty to refuse me. But now he will definitely try to get away from it. And with you here, he wouldn't do that. So it's a better idea I guess.

Y/n nodded but she was still not sure.

soon Tae entered. He sat down beside Jin as he asked y/n if she was okay looking at her red nose and eyes.

Y/n chuckled: yeah just got a bit emotional
Tae: ohh -he nodded

Jin opened the bag and took out the sphygmomanometer. He rolled her sleeve gently and checked her blood pressure.

Jin: your bp is low as I expected. Do you always have problems like this?

Y/n: yeah oppa.
Jin: any other symptoms?
Y/n: yeah I also vomit sometimes when the cramps are severe. Sometimes I also loose consciousness.

Jin let out a sigh: This is severe. But don't worry, with healthy diet, it can be treated. You also know we can't end the cramps completely but healthy diet and drinking lots of fluids will help you lessen it.

Y/n: okay oppa.
Jin ruffled her hair as she pecked her back of palm. She giggled in response.

Jin: okay so Tae, it's time for your shot. I am preparing it -he announced to Tae who was sitting down quietly till then.

Tae looked at him dumbfounded: hyung, no- I, here? -he wasn't expecting Jin to do it here in front of y/n.

Jin just let out a yes. He felt bad for trapping him like this but he was tired too and he wanted to get over it soon and this seemed the only way.

Y/n: I think I should leave if you are uncomfortable -she was about to get up but jin held her

Jin: no, you can stay here with him princess. He isn't uncomfortable. Are you Tae baby?

Tae mentally slammed his head to a wall on Jin's question but nodded: uhh! Hmm y-yeah I am not y/n. It's okay.

They both sat down in awkward silence while Jin mentally laughed hard seeing these two love birds sitting like this.

Aishhh! They won't even take first step if I don't interfere -he thought as he shook his head.

Jin took the vial and prepared the injection: okay TaeTae lay down pls.

Tae whimpered in mind at this, he was so scared. But he didn't want to throw tantrums in front of her.

He slowly lied down on the bed as he ducked his face in the pillow.
Y/n was looking at the needle with scared eyes.

She wanted to comfort him. But she was nervous and shy.

Jin flickered the needle to get rid of air bubbles. Y/n flinched looking at this while Tae's face was in the pillow.