Chapter 31

They also checked on y/n and others and went to the dinning room as dinner was ready. Hoseok wasn't here.

He called Jin and informed him he would be staying at his studio as he needed to finish his new choreography. Jin finally allowed after many instructions of having his meals on time and not overworking.

They had their dinner peacefully.
Jungkook was blabbering stories about his basketball practice as he was also whining about how strict his coach is. But thankfully his friends are there too.

While Namjoon told Jin what happened at school. Y/n fed jimin as she saw him not paying focus to his food. He mumbled thankyou and kissed her forehead.

Tae was gulping his food down hurriedly scared of Jin's glare.

After dinner everyone went to their rooms.

Y/n was getting ready to sleep when there was a knock at her door.
She looked there to see jin standing at her door.

Y/n smiled: you don't need to ask for permission oppa. Come in please.

Jin came inside. He ruffled her hair as He sat beside her.

She wrapped her hands around him: you look tired oppa. No overworking rule applies to you too okay? -she looked at him with cute doe eyes that were trying to show her anger but ended up looking cute

Jin chuckled: okay princess. I won't overwork. But what about you? Why did you think it was okay to hide your problems from us? -it was his turn now to raise his eyebrow.

Y/n looked down at the question: I just -she didn't know what to say

Jin: y/n look at me -he was calm but y/n mentally whimpered hearing her full name from him as he rarely uses it.

She slowly looked at him.
He caressed her hair: I am gonna ask you something. Be honest with me. Don't think about us or anyone. Just say what you feel within yourself okay?

She nodded: okay oppa

Jin: do you by any chance feel uncomfortable with us? Like with any of us? By our touch? Or umm you know we are not blood related so do you feel uncomfortable by our presence or any of our actions -he was cut of by y/n

Y/n: ya-aah oppa how can you say that. Ofcourse I don't. You are my brother even if not blood related -she practically yelled

Jin took her hand in his and started caressing it gently: y/nah calm down, no need to be hyper. I was just asking for confirmation. Take a deep breath and tell me what you actually feel. Okay?

She did as he told her.
Then looked at him: no oppa. You don't make me feel uncomfortable by any of your action. No one in this house ever does. I don't care if we are not blood related. I know this society might think of it otherwise but I don't let this effect your view in my mind. You are my brother that I never had. You know growing up I craved for the presence of some elder who would cover up for me. Who would not judge me for my mistakes. Who will embrace me even after my mistakes. You guys filled this gap in my life. I wanted to be a crybaby once. I wanted to throw tantrums and don't get judged. I never had someone to rely on with my mental thoughts. I wouldn't say my parents aren't understanding or bad people. But with them, there's a generation gap. So they aren't able to look at the things the way we do. They were never understood so they don't understand too. But you, especially you oppa you filled that gap. Thankyou for always being there for me -her eyes got teary as she spoke her heart.

He pecked her forehead as she wiped a single tear that escaped from his eye hearing this
Jin: I swear I raised the maknaes but none of them is you. They were never this understanding. You know you can be the crybaby and We will never judge you for it. I don't care if you failed or bunked, I want you to come to me or anyone of us for whatever you have done. We might scold you or punish you but in the end we will be always there for you.

Y/n just nodded as she sniffled.
Jin caressed her hair: so you're not uncomfortable with us. Are you sure?

Y/n: ofcourse you are my brothers. How can I -she smiled through tears.

Jin: except tae ofcourse -he winked as he chuckled seeing her eyes go wide as she blushed furiously

Y/n stammered: it- it's nothing l-like that oppa

Jin: I see, the color on your cheeks says otherwise -he laughed as he wiggled his eyebrows.

She hid her face in her palms
Jin: sooo am I right. You're in love with him?

Y/n immediately sushed him: stopp oppa. Anyone can hear

Jin: oh so I am right -he chuckled- don't worry I won't tell anyone kiddo

Y/n looked at him with doe eyes: promise
Jin: yeah princess.

Jin: but, he also doesn't know this?
Y/n shook her head as she looked anywhere but him.

Jin: you should tell him.
Y/n shook her head immediately: no don't pls

Jin: I won't. But you should. yourself okay?
Y/n: i am scared.

Jin: you don't need to be. He won't eat you -he chuckled
Y/n: you don't know oppa he looks like a hungry tiger when he is angry

Jin laughed hard at this: omo you too. Hahahah Jungkook says the same too. But don't worry he won't get angry at you for this.

Y/n just kept looking at him as she snuggled to him.
Jin looked at her and once he calmed down, he spoke: but on a serious note, princess you shouldn't have hid your pain or sickness from us. Now that you said you are not uncomfortable with us. I am sure then it's just because of the society norms where people always tell you to hide these things and act normal even if you are in pain. But listen to me princess, what do we do if we have fever or stomach ache? We tell someone, we go to doctor or at least we behave as we are sick and take care of our body. This is the same too. Why do we need to hide this. This is totally absurd. You don't need to hide this from anyone. Especially from us. We are your family. It doesn't matter if we are opposite gender. We are all humans. And we have our own same and distinct qualities and features and that's totally normal as it is natural.

Y/n nodded: I won't do it again.
He squeezed her palm.

She looked at him with puppy eyes, he smiled and asked: what do you want now?
Y/n: how do you know -she gasped

Jin: don't forget I am your oppa
Y/n: ohh
Jin: now tell
Y/n: umm you know I am sick, so can I skip tomorrow please?

Jin: good question but you're better now -he played with her but her face turned pouty hearing him.

Y/n: I just -just do this everytime. It's so uncomfortable to go out. Moreover, the professor will be returning the tests tomorrow. I can't face it when I am not even in the condition to bear the punishments -she was finally speaking her heart without the fear of getting judged or denied. All thanks to jin for this.

Jin looked at her for a while. He realized that this is the first time she is opening up and asking for something.
He nodded his head: you can

She hugged him tightly: thankyou oppa. I always had to make some excuse to take leave. This is the first time I said truth and got yes as an answer.

Jin just kissed her hair. As he kept patting her back.

To be continued...
Hi! How are you guys? I am good. I know I promised some Tae and Y/n moments in this chapter. But then I thought this topic needed to be addressed more and also their story isn't moving forward as it's already 30 chapters. So I made this chapter like this.

Please vote and comment if you like it.
Your comments give me the motivation to write more. So do lots and lots of comments pls.

And for those wanting Tae and y/n moment and the story of Tae's shots, I won't promise but I will try my best to write it in the next chapter🫶🏻

Till then take care of yourself and your loved ones🤍