Chapter 35

Next morning;
Y/n, Jungkook and Namjoon were on their way to university together when y/n spoke.

Y/n: joonie oppa -she spoke slowly
Namjoon: yes princess?

Y/n: oppa that umm you know a-about previous day. Will you please talk to Mr. Kang about it? -she showed him the famous puppy eyes in the end.

(Mr. kang is tbe professor whose test y/n failed a day ago. I know I didn't give him a name there. So let's just imagine him as Mr. Kang. I don't know much korean names)

Namjoon: about what? -he was genuinely confused

Y/n looked down: that I failed the test
Namjoon: ohh, don't worry baby. I told him that I took care of it.

Y/n finally let out a sigh of relief: Ok oppa. Thankyou
Namjoon: no problem kiddo -he ruffled her hair.

Y/n: not my hair oppa -she sulked. She had taken so much time in making them today.

Namjoon just laughed to it.
And here our Jungkookie was sulking in his seat seeing them joking around

Jungkook huffed: I think I am invisible here -he muttered but ofcourse Namjoon heard it.

Namjoon chuckled and ruffled his hair too.
Jungkook: ya-aah hyung my hair -he pouted as he glared Namjoon.

Namjoon shrugged: what? You were sulking so I just gave you attention.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. The other two laughed at him.

Soon the reached. They entered the school. And now they were about to go to their when Namjoon called them.

Namjoon: Jungkook listen
Jungkook turned immediately: yes sir?

Y/n suppressed a laugh at this. Just few minutes ago, he was the one rolling his eyes at Namjoon. And now he is looking like a most obedient kid.

Namjoon looked around to see if someone is hearing him. When he found no students interested, he turned to Jungkook

Namjoon: do you have practice today?
Jungkook: yes hyung.
Namjoon: okay so you will be coming home with me and you y/n, you will go back with driver after your classes.

Jungkook and y/n nodded: yes hyung/oppa
Namjoon: okay go now. Study well and don't create troubles.

They just smiled and went bidding him bye.

Y/n entered her class and saw both of her best friends already there.
She waved and immediately went to them.

Noah made place for her, as Alice asked her about her health.
Y/n: I am fine guys -she chuckled

They didn't ask her about the previous day because ofcourse y/n have already told them everything on phone.

They were telling her the stories of yesterday when their first professor entered.

But this is the the mini gang of y/n. Ofcourse they kept on talking in whispers.
Alice: y/n you know Mia came back -she made a face

Noah and y/n also expressed their displeasure. And like this they were talking when the professor shouted: ms. Y/n first you skip school and now when you're finally here. You are disturbing others students too.
You can get out if you don't want to study.

Y/n muttered an apology but she rolled her eyes as Alice and Noah also followed her.

Y/n: I don't wanna study -she fake cried in whisper
Noah: same bro same -she acted along.

Alice rolled her eyes: when do you guys want to study
They just showed her a sheepish smile.

Professor: Okay class. That's it for today. Any Questions?
No one spoke anything.

Professor: seems like you guys understood well. Then I will take a test tomorrow of this whole chapter

Y/n and her friends groaned. They didn't hear a single word from his lecture. And now they have to prepare whole chapter in one day.

Not that they wouldn't have to do it if they had focused. It's always like this. They are the type of kids who always study one night before exam. But even then they always exceed in the exams.

The lectures went smoothly and now it was lunch break.

Three of them were sitting on cafeteria when a voice came from behind.

Hello ms. Y/n missed me? -Mia said from behind.

Alice: missed you huhh! We don't have so much time to waste -she rolled her eyes.

Mia: shutup b*tch. I didn't talk to you
Y/n clenched her fist as she glared her.

Noah: why don't you try it mia. There would be so much peace in the world if you do this -she smirked

Mia: you guys are really b*tches but don't worry I am not the one to loose.

Y/n had enough of it. She was about to punch Mia. She was really tired of her behavior.

Just then Jungkook came towards them. He entered the cafeteria with his friends. But when he saw Mia, he knew something was wrong so he immediately went to them before something more happens.

Jungkook: Hi girls! What's happening? -he raised his eyebrow seeing mia there.
Y/n smiled. She knew Jungkook would handle it.

Mia: why are you always here to be their guardian angel -she rolled her eyes.

Jungkook: because I am -he smirked, he intentionally didn't say that he is her brother as he know Mia has a crush on him. He knew he could intimidate her.

Mia: I am going now because I have to go. Don't think that I got scared of you -she turned to leave as soon as she saw Jungkook. She wasn't going to mess with him as he is a senior and she just returned after a long suspension.

Noah: yeah yeah get lost. We don't have enough time to think about trash -she smirked

Mia just stomped her feet and left angrily.
The rest three laughed hard: that was a good one Noahhh.

Noah nodded as she took pride in it.

Jungkook: but guys I can sense another trouble. And this time I am not going to get the punishment for you. So to keep you out of it, you guys are sitting with us from today onwards.

Y/n: noo we are okay here
Jungkook: i am not asking baby -he smiled sickly sweet.

Jungkook called his friends and asked them to come here. Before his friends came, he looked at the girls.

Jungkook: guys my friends aren't that type of boys. But even if you feel a bit uncomfortable, you're going to tell me okay?

Three of them nodded.
His friends came and he introduced them to each other. They had their lunch together and surprisingly the liked each other's company as they became friends soon.

To be continued...

Hi! How are you guys?

I just updated. How's the chapter?

Vote and comment alot if you like the chapter and want the next chapter soon. Or should I also start giving you targets like other authors huh?

Anything you want to see in the upcoming chapter?

I couldn't post yesterday as I am working on an assignment for my friend. Yeah I am free nowadays, so my friends are taking full advantage of it. Poor me🥹

One more thing, I am planning to take this story to YouTube. Please give me suggestions should I?