Chapter 56

Next morning;
Jin was met with sleeping Taehyung and y/n in the living room as he descended down the stairs.

Taehyung was sleeping in the sitting position while there were notebooks and pens in his lap. And y/n was lying on the couch covered with comforter. While there were many books and a laptop scattered on the table.

Jin shook his head at them while a smile appeared on his face. One look at them and he instantly knew what would have happened.

He then moved towards them and woke Taehyung up while caressing his hair.

Jin: good morning baby Tae!
Taehyung squirmed in sleep and finally opened his eyes.

He immediately sat up straight as he realized his surroundings and looked away in embarrassment. He wasn't such a softy in the matter of studies and everyone knew it so Jin must have realized something odd he thought.

Taehyung: h-hyung I -he trailed off not knowing what to say
Jin ruffled his hair: it's okay. Go to your room and freshen up. Then come for breakfast okay? -he flashed a smile that could relax anyone.

Taehyung nodded and went upstairs to his room.

Jin then turned to y/n and sighed. Waking her up is the most difficult thing in the world and especially when she had slept late.

He gently tapped her forehead: princess wake up.
Y/n just hummed and turned away from him sleeping again.

He shook his head at her antics.
Nonetheless he tried again: baby, it's morning already. Come on wake up -he gently shook her.

Raising their voice while waking someone up isn't a thing in their house as the elders believe a person should start their day comfortably and not with some pressure.

Y/n stirred in sleep but didn't open her eyes still.
Jin: y/naah you will get late baby. Your university starts at 9 and it's already 8:15

And finally this worked as y/n rubbed her eyes with the back of her palms and sat up.

Jin gently held her hands and brought them down: good morning bun and don't rub your eyes in the morning. Go and get freshened up. Okay? -he ended with a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Jin wanted to give her an earful on procrastinating but he decided otherwise as she had just started opening up with them so it might not be the right time.

Y/n nodded and hurried away with her stuff after giving him a hug with morning wish.

After sometime everyone came down and had their breakfast together.

After breakfast, everyone left to their respective works.
Y/n tried to apologize to Jungkook for the event happened yesterday but he just brushed it off with a kiss on her forehead.

In the university,
The first two lectures went peacefully and now it was Taehyung's lecture.

He entered the classroom with his usual stern aura that sent the whole class to such a silence so that even the dropping of pin could be heard.

Gone was the Kim Taehyung they had seen in the annual dinner. He was just a strict professor now.

Everyone stood up and greeted him bowing respectfully. He replied to their greeting in a calm yet cold voice and told them to sit back.

Taehyung: so class I hope you remember, we had an assignment to complete today.
Everyone groaned hearing this but immediately went silent seeing his stern expression. Most students had forgotten it due to being busy with the preparations and excitement.