Chapter 9

Jin: y-aaah KIM TAEHYUNG how dare you hurt my kid -he yelled twisting tae's ear who whimpered in pain

Tae: owww hyung leave pls it's hurting
Jin: it should. I swear only if I could beat you now -he twisted his ear more

Tae yelped: ouch hyung pls my ear will come out -he said being a bit dramatic

So let me tell you what's happening, tae just finished telling them about the day and now jin was yelling on him for hurting y/n while others were smiling looking at them because he wasn't seriously scolding tae as they also know that neither tae nor y/n is at mistake here so scolding tae would be unfair.

Jungkook and y/n chuckled looking at tae being scolded by jin like this.

Then yoongi spoke: it's enough hyung, leave him pls -jin left his ear- come here bear -yoongi opened his arms and tae immediately jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

Tae looked at jin and mumbled: meanie hyung with puppy eyes.

Jin raised his one eyebrow: so now I am a meanie, let me show you then
Tae: yeah you are a meanie hyung, you also scolded me at hospital today. -he pouted and snuggled more into yoongi who hugged him protectively.

Yoongi spoke: hyung he is a kid too, don't be so harsh on him pls
Jin smirked: ok then let me make it up to your kid -he signaled others who understood and jin started counting on the count of three all of them started tickling tae except y/n and yoongi.

Tae was laughing hard and was out of breath now -ahh hyung stop, hahahaha pls stop hahaha I am sorry and then they stopped.

Jin: ok so as you yourself apologized now it's ok. -he chuckled while tae rolled his eyes

Y/n was smiling looking at them. One thing she loved about them that how natural they were around each other. How no one minds anything. She has been living with them for three months and she absolutely loved them now for how they are.

She chuckled thinking he is the same tae whom she was calling coldie in the morning and now he was looking a literal baby bear with his hyungs.

Jungkook slowly came near y/n and asked: ynie don't tell me he is the same coldie you were talking about in the morning -
Y/n: he is -she chuckled

Tae: ahh look at these two brats laughing at my misery -he narrowed his eyes at Jungkook and y/n who were chuckling.

Y/n immediately straightened up and looked down. She still didn't know how to carry a conversation with him.

While Jungkook who was comfortable enough laughed : hahah hyung, you looked cute -he didn't tell him about y/n calling him a coldie because he didn't know y/n would react for now as she is still hesitant with tae.

Tae: yaah you brat, I am also taking your lectures from this monday, then I'll show you how cute am I -he smirked

Hearing this Jungkook nervously smiled: hehe hyung, I was kidding. Sorry -he pouted

Namjoon flickered tae's forehead and said: aish don't scare my bunny you rude professor.

Tae whined: ouch hyung why is no one on my team today -he pouted

Jimin smiled: I am, come here baby tiger -jimin opened his arms for hug and tae immediately jumped to him

Tae: you know minnie you are the best. -tae said in a baby voice
Even though they are same age jimin loved tae like his younger and tae also loved to be babied by him.

All of them spent the evening having quality time with each other.

During dinner,
Yoongi was feeding y/n as her hand is still not healed yet while vmin were bickering with each other as usual and Jungkook was getting babied by jin.

Namjoon huffed and spoke: I miss my best friend, you all are making me feel left out -he pouted

Yoongi: oh yeah speaking of him he has a concert tomorrow and he wants us all to be there he said there's a surprise too. So he is going to rehearse for the concert tonight.
Namjoon sighed: oh okay

Vmin spoke: oh hyung don't look like a love sick puppy we are here na -they laughed

Namjoon rolled his eyes: no thankyou I am fine here without you both

Others laughed while vmin pouted mumbled a meanie and went back to their bickering session.

The evening went smoothly,jimin asked jin to stay there for sleepover as tomorrow is weekend, and they will have to go to hobi's concert too. Jin agreed and they spent the night watching movies and cuddling on the couches of the living room.

To be continued...
Hi! How are you all?
I wanted to say something today like we completed 9 chapters and there are like 550+ reads but only 30 votes and literally just one comment.
Are you guys by any chance not liking the story?
That you guys don't vote or comment.
Pls give your feedback
I am glad that the reads are increasing daily but what this behavior guys that you are not even giving your feedbacks.
Pls don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think of the story so that I can write better.
Your requests are welcome too.
I'll try my best if I could align them with the storyline.
Thankyou!
Take care of yourself and your loved ones till then.
We will meet again tomorrow!