Chapter 4

Where are you going minnie, won't you greet your best friend?- jimin jolted hearing the voice.

The voice he was listening in real after so many years. He immediately turned around and saw tae standing there with his boxy smile.

He couldn't believe his eyes. He slowly walked forward thinking that he might disappear but when he finally touched him and tae didn't disappear, he immediately hugged him so tightly.

Yes he was his little brother and best friend whom he was seeing after so many years.
He softly sniffled hugging tae when he heard sobs from tae too.

They were always like this. Like you can assume they were soulmates from birth. They had been the crime partners.

They went to the same school and same college. But then they had to part because of choosing different professions.

Even though They were connected to each other all the time through phones calls and texts that doesn't mean they didn't miss each other's presence.

Both of them slowly parted away and smiled.
See, you just met your best friend and you immediately forgot us minnie- Jin teased him.

Oh sorry hyung. Hi hyungs. Pls come inside. - he greeted and hugged Namjoon and Jin softly. And they went inside.

Who was at the the door minnie? Why did you take sm time- yoongi asked as he saw jimin entering the living room

Hyung actually-jimin was going to tell but then he thought to play along with tae's surprise.

What actually minnie, I am asking something- yoongi gave him a suspicious look.

Jimin was about to say something when tae jumped on yoongi from behind and hugged him tightly.

Yoongi got startled by the sudden hug he turned around and saw tae

Hi hyung- tae spoke still hugging him tightly.
Yoongi hugged him back. Even though he hated skin touch but here he was seeing his little brother after so long.

Hi bear- when did you come back-yoongi spoke
Tae: 3 days ago hyung

Yoongi: and here you are coming to meet us after 3 freaking days. He lightly flicked tae's forehead playfully

Tae: oww sorry hyungie, I wanted to surprise you.

Looks like everyone is forgetting us today seeing this bear- jin whined for the 2nd time today.

Here Jungkook and hobi finally came back to reality after hearing jin. They were too shocked to see tae there.

Yoongi- don't sulk hyung, we just saw each other some days ago. He chuckled

Oh hi hobi hyung, Hi kookie- tae parted from Yoongi and hugged hobi and jungkook who returned the gesture cordially.

They also met Namjoon and jin and now they were seated in the living room talking to each other.

Where's Y/niee- asked Namjoon
Oh she went to her friend's place. Her best friend just shifted here hyung so she has plans with her today. Jungkook replied

Oh that means she missed the surprise- jin said
Tae: it's ok hyung don't tell her I'll come again to see her.

Just like this they spent the whole day together full of laughters and fluffiness filled with vmin bickering with each other on small things and the hyungs being so happy seeing the twins of the house back to their playful nature.

While Jungkook was a bit shy around Taehyung but eventually he started taking part in conversations when he felt comfortable.

Kim brothers left after dinner, while Y/n did the dinner at her friends place and came back late at night.

Timeskip to morning at the breakfast table;
How did your day go with your bestie princess? Asked hobi

Y/n: it was so good oppa. I was missing her so much. How was your day oppa?

Jungkook: you know Y/niee -he hissed when jimin kicked him under the table and realized he was just about to spoil tae's surprise.

Y/n: what happened kook?
Jungkook: nothing princess, I was telling you that jin hyung and Namjoon hyung came yesterday so we had a good time.

Jimin took a sigh of relief.
Y/n: oh is that so? I won't talk to oppas, they went away without meeting me. She pouted.
Yoongi: it's ok princess, they said they will come again.

Y/n: ok then I will think about forgiving them.
Yoongi: alright alright, now let's go otherwise you guys will be late.

At the university gate;
Y/n and Jungkook: bye oppas/hyungs
Yoongi and jimin: bye loves

Yoongi: study well and don't create troubles there- but these two already ran towards the university hearing yoongi starting his lecture.
Yoongi just shook his head at the these two troublemakers and went to his office with jimin.

In Kim's house:
At breakfast table;
Jin: so tae, you'll first go to university for the lectures?

Tae: yes hyung I just have two lectures there. Then I'll come to hospital.
Jin: okay stay firm I know my bear can do everything so good. He patted tae's head while tae smiled mumbling thankyou hyung

Namjoon: let's go tae otherwise we will be late.
Tae: let's go hyung
Tae and Namjoon: bye jin hyung
Jin: bye babies take care

To be continued...