Chapter 38

Tae slowly looked up to him, jimin was just sitting like a statue staring at him. Tae slightly shook him: hyung?

Jimin came back to his senses: y-y/n? Our y/nie Tae?
Tae wasn't able to predict his reaction as his face was still neutral.

Tae nodded slowly: I am sorry. I don't know how -he was cut off by jimin

Jimin: woah! This is great! I am so happy for you Taetae -he engulfed Tae in a bear hug who let out a breath he didn't knew he was holding.

Tae slowly looked upto him: a-are not you angry?

Jimin: aishh dumbo! Why would I be angry? i know I am her brother but I am not that typical brother ofcourse I would be happiest if she finds happiness in someone.

Tae smiled hearing him but then pouted: she doesn't know minnie, what if she doesn't reciprocate my feelings

Jimin: what will you do Tae if she doesn't reciprocate your feelings?
Tae looked at him, but his face was neutral again.

Tae sighed: what can I do hyung, if she doesn't feel the same way, I am no one to force it on her. She is not responsible for what I am feeling. But I am responsible for my actions.

Jimin felt proud hearing him, he patted Tae's head: I will be so happy if you two are together. I am proud of you TaeTae.

Tae blushed slightly.
Jimin: soo when are you going to tell her?
Tae: I don't know, I am scared -he muttered looking down.

Jimin: why?
Tae: what if it ruins our friendship too? We live in the same house now. I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

Jimin nodded. He wasn't wrong tho.
Jimin: we will find some solution for it tomorrow. Let's sleep for now.
Tae: yeah. Thankyou minnie -he showed his boxy smile.

Jimin just ruffled his hair. And cuddled him.

Next morning;
Y/n was sitting in her class, it was the lecture when they had to give test.

Y/n and her gang was sitting in the last row. But unfortunately the professor changed their seats. And now they are sitting far away from each other.

She was panicking now. They had prepared different topics and now they are sitting fat apart.

The professor just distributed the papers. Y/n let out a sigh of relief seeing it. Almost half of it was from the topics y/n had prepared. At least she won't fail.

But then she looked at Noah and she was clearly panicking, she looked at the exam paper and realized there are very less questions from the topics Noah and Alice had prepared.

She looked towards Alice and she was already looking at them.

Y/n sighed. They were together in planning this. She doesn't want only them to face the consequences. It would be unfair.

Noah raised her gaze to her when she didn't see y/n writing anything.
Y/n slowly mouthed: I am not writing without you guys.

Noah shook her head immediately and mouthed: no y/n, please don't do this.

Alice also looked towards them and signed y/n to write so that she can also show it to them later.

The professor had also noticed them exchanging glances so he yelled: ms. Y/n focus on your exam.

Y/n immediately nodded and started writing. At least she can help them in this way.

Time was about to end now. Y/n had only written what she knew. So she had attempted almost half of the paper only.
But at least she can pass.

Y/n was now trying to show it to Noah and Alice but the professor noticed her. She he immediately came to her and took her paper.

Y/n was about to burst into tears. She didn't want it to happen like this. She felt like betraying her best friends. Also she was scared what if the professor don't check her paper. What if he punish her or worst tell Namjoon about it.

Soon he left the classroom. Noah and Alice immediately came to her side, and that was it for y/n. A tear escaped her eyes.

Noah wiped it immediately. Alice kept patting her back.
Y/n: I am sorry.

Noah: it's okay. That wasn't your fault. The worst we will fail. It's okay. At least the principal sir isn't our brother -she chuckled

Y/n rolled her eyes as she sniffed. After sometime they were finally able to divert her attention.

Timeskip to lunch break;
They were sitting with Jungkook's gang.
They all have become good friends now.

The boys were complaining about the new professor that was appointed as the substitute of Taehyung.

Chan: yeah Jungkookah! At least Mr. Kim wasn't like him.

Eunwoo: as much as I hate to say this but we really miss Mr. Kim after meeting this new one. At least he teaches good.
Everyone chuckled at this.

Noah: no matter Eunwoo what you say but you can't miss him more than our y/niee -she winked at y/n who blushed hard.

Alice: see, she is blushing already -she laughed
Y/n: stop it guys -but she was already a blushing mess.

Beomgyu: ohh is there anything we don't know -he sounded really excited for this new gossip

Just like this soon everyone joined the girls teasing y/n with Tae's name, she was denying but ofcourse the color on her cheeks saying otherwise.

But two people were sitting silently.

Eunwoo felt a pang in his heart seeing her blushing on Tae's name. In these couple of days, he realized how much he wants to be in her company. How much her simple smile effects him. He was thinking about to confess to her but now it seemed otherwise.

And the other one was Jungkook. He was Jungshooked hearing this. His sister with his brother. Is there anything going on between them.

Oh myyy! Really? -shrieked Jungkook coming back to his senses.

Others gave him a weird look but y/n also came back to her senses hearing him. She just realized her brother was there too.

Y/n:n-no Jungkook i-it's not -she was cut of by Chan

Chan: stop being the elder brother here Jungkook. We are just playing around.

Jungkook pouted: I wasn't.
Y/n let out a sigh of relief.

To be continued...