Chapter 51

And just like that he brought the cane down a couple of times on each of his calf. Jungkook was holding onto the wall so tightly that his knuckles turned pale but there was no movement from his side.

Y/n was looking horrified at the scene. Not that she didn't see anyone getting punishment before but it was always in school or university. She never even imagined to witness this at home. And seeing Jungkook in this condition that also because of her, her heart literally broke at the sight.

Yoongi also noticed how Jungkook wasn't even hissing now. He immediately threw the cane away. He then went to Jungkook as he slowly removed his hands from the wall and turned his face to him.

But his heart visibly shattered at the sight. Jungkook was biting his lip to stop the screaming and his eyes were tightly shut as tears rolled down his cheeks. No matter how strict Yoongi acts but this was enough to break his stern facade. The person in front of him was his baby brother and he can't see him in pain.

Yoongi immediately took him in his embrace: shh bunny. It's over. No more I promise -he pecked Jungkook's hair repeatedly.

Jungkook just burst out crying as Yoongi hugged him. He was so scared and now that he found his safe place he would care less about anything else.

Yoongi just coeed and whispered sweet nothings in his ear as he continued to rub his back.

If anyone else had seen this, they wouldn't believe Yoongi giving just a couple of strikes as punishment. But the bunny faced human managed to pull his heart strings so hard that he couldn't see him in pain.

After some more minutes, Jungkook calmed down but he was still sniffing.

Yoongi gently pulled away and pecked his forehead.

Y/n was shocked at his duality. First he punished him and now he was behaving so sweet. And Jungkook how can he seek comfort in the person who just had just beaten him.

Jungkook sniffled: I am sorry hyung. This won't happen again.
Yoongi: it's okay bunny. You're punished. It's over -he patted his hair lovingly.

Jungkook then looked at y/n who was looking at them with wide eyes but she immediately averted her eyes as he looked at her.

Jungkook started hesitantly: umm hyung t-that
Yoongi shook his head: no Jungkook. I am not unfair. And everyone is answerable for their doings.

Jungkook looked at him with puppy eyes: pleasee
Yoongi: no kook get out now.

Jungkook looked down and mumbled: bad hyung
Yoongi: i can hear that -he glared at him.

Jungkook just pouted at him: so what you are bad you punished koo -he looked at him with bambi doe eyes.

The sight was so cute for yoongi that he just want to squeeze this baby in his arms but for now he has to take care of his other baby.

Yoongi: koo deserved it. Now if koo doesn't want to get grounded too for talking back he should shoo out of here -he glared at him smirking.

Jungkook just huffed and stomped out not before giving y/n a sympathetic smile.

Yoongi then took a step towards y/n who took two back. One look at him and she knew the playful brother was gone with Jungkook and now he was back to his stern facade.

Yoongi: now y/n why did you decide to hide this from us? -his tone was back to stern one but not as much as it was with Jungkook.

Y/n didn't say anything. She just looked down. She was scared but she doesn't want to show it.